Flame-haired Amber Heard flaunts cleavage in skintight costume as she transforms into green sea goddess Mera in first look at Aquaman film role
The first official photo of Amber Heard as Mera in the film Aquaman has arrived.
The movie's director, James Wan, shared a stunning picture of the 31-year-old actress wearing a form-fitting green ensemble, complete with red locks.
The image of Amber, who plays Queen Of The Atlantis Mera in Aquaman, was taken on Thursday - the first day of filming.
Amber sports a surprised look on her face in the shot, taken by Jasin Boland.
The Texas born star highlighted her chest as well as her fit frame in her intricate costume.
James, who shared it on Twitter and Instagram, wrote: 'Lady Mera swept in from the sea. First day with the incredible Amber Heard.'
Earlier in the day, Amber posted a photo of herself getting ready for day one of filming.
Wow: Earlier in the day, Amber posted a photo of herself getting ready for day one of filming
'Over a year of prep, 6 months of training, & countless hrs of denying myself pleasure, aka donuts, has led to this moment: Day 1,' the ex-wife of Johnny Depp wrote.
The star had a scarf on her head and her feet were up as a makeup artist applied lipstick; in her hand was an Aquaman comic book.
The movie is currently being filmed in Australia and is set to splash into theaters on December 21, 2018.
Gorgeous: The character of Mera, played by Amber, will make her debut in the movie Justice League, out this November
Actor James Momoa will play Aquaman, with Nicole Kidman, Patrick Wilson and Willem Dafoe also starring in the project.
The character of Mera, played by Amber, will make her debut in the movie Justice League, out on November 17, 2017.
On Tuesday, the former Mrs. Depp gave fans some insight into her training routine for the upcoming blockbuster.
She wrote 'Thank you @fitnessbyfortitude for making a few hours a day feel like just minutes.'
Ready: Amber posed for picture with James Momoa, who stars as the title character in their film Aquaman
Amber has been Down Under since April 19; she posted a photo of herself with the caption 'Hello Brisbane! #aquaman.'
Amber is currently dating 45-year-old Tesla founder Elon Musk.
She was married to her The Rum Diary co-star Johnny Depp from 2014 until 2016.
Strike a pose: Amber shared a picture of her boyfriend Elon Musk to her Instagram
Most watched News videos
- Shocking body cam video shows Arizona cop shooting Daniel Shaver
- 'I'll f*****g slap you': Moment argument erupts on busy train
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Man rescues rabbit amidst intensifying flames from LA wildfire
- Adult movie star August Ames posts videos of her cat on Instagram
- Sarah Sanders: Trump slurred words because his 'throat was dry'
- Adorable moment lioness shares huge cuddle with caretaker
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: Dad beats young girl then shaves her head
- Mother in shock after daughters surprise return from Australia
- ISIS fighters scream in panic before being blown up in Syria
- PM: 'Significant improvement has been made in best interests of UK'
- Moment couple are filmed having sex while driving