'She's young and single': Frankie Bridge hints Mollie King is looking for love on Strictly as her bandmate gears up for the live shows with 'great match' AJ Pritchard
Frankie Bridge has hinted that her The Saturdays bandmate Mollie King could find love on Strictly Come Dancing.
The 28-year-old singer, who finished as runner-up on the dancing show in 2014, revealed that she hadn't needed to offer Mollie any advice, and was pleased to see how well she was getting on with her professional partner, AJ Pritchard.
Speaking about her close friend, Frankie told The Sun: 'Molls is young and single, so why not?'
Scroll down for video
Prediction: Frankie Bridge has hinted that her The Saturdays bandmate Mollie King could find love on Strictly Come Dancing. The 28-year-old singer finished as runner-up on the dancing show in 2014
She added: 'Mollie and AJ really gel together – they get on and their personalities are really similar. They’re a really good match...
'She doesn’t need me or my advice – she is going to look great in all the costumes and she is already a really good dancer.'
Mollie has been training hard ahead of the first Strictly Come Dancing live show on Saturday.
Perfect pair: Speaking about her close friend, Frankie revealed that Mollie and her professional dance partner AJ Pritchard were getting on well and had great chemistry
Whilst some fans claimed she would have no problem perfecting the moves due to her popstar background, Mollie revealed that this assumption had left her feeling the nerves.
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, she revealed: 'We’re used to being disciplined to a certain degree, but I think there is an expectation people will have, and I feel like Aston and I are both terrified!'
While Mollie is not a trained dancer, she has honed her sultry moves from years of performing on stage with her girl band.
Throwback: Frankie and Mollie were both in girlband The Saturdays
However, Mollie was keen to stress that their respective dancing backgrounds would not put them at an advantage.
'It’s a whole new world for both of us', she said, referring to the duo having to learn a different discipline in ballroom dancing.
'And, we don’t want to look like complete wallies!' She added, laughing.
But she admitted that she felt 'lucky' to have come from a performer background: 'There's so much for us to learn and so lucky we have performance experience as it’s a whole new world of dance.'
Ready to rumba: While Mollie is not a trained dancer, she has honed her sultry moves from years of performing on stage with her girl band
Most watched News videos
- Trump endorses Roy Moore and attacks his accuser at Florida rally
- Adorable moment lioness shares huge cuddle with caretaker
- Police car almost crashes head on to car parked on motorway
- Police arrest 'suspect' for the murder Hawaiian house cleaner
- Trump assails 'fake news' at rally in Pensacola, Florida
- Footage shows police officer fatally shooting an unarmed carjacker
- Unbelievable video of a man demonstrating an 'invisibility cloak'
- Cop shoots suspect as he drags other officer around by his leg
- Citizen journalist Rhoda Young reports live during house fire
- Shocking body cam video shows Arizona cop shooting Daniel Shaver
- Carve Her Name With Pride recalls the story of brave Violet Szabo
- Heartwarming moment little girl’s hearing implant is turned on