Gooey for her! Marvin Humes puts on besotted display with red-hot wife Rochelle as she turns heads in a strapless jumpsuit at food festival
They are serious couple goals.
And Marvin and Rochelle Humes looked more besotted than ever as they attended the VIP launch of Just Eat Food Fest in London on Thursday.
The former JLS singer, 32, looked enamoured with his Saturdays singer, 27, who put on a sizzling display in a strapless jumpsuit.
Scroll down for video
Love-struck: Marvin and Rochelle Humes looked more besotted than ever as they attended the VIP launch of Just Eat Food Fest in London on Thursday
The Bardot top gave a glimpse of her tanned decolletage, which she adorned with a delicate gold necklace.
Skimming her slender midriff, Rochelle- who gave birth to her second daughter just four months ago, teamed it with coordinating wide-legged palazzo pants.
The bottoms accentuated her statuesque figure, and she teamed them with a pair of strappy silver sandals.
Loved-up: The former JLS singer, 32, looked enamoured with his Saturdays singer, 27, who put on a sizzling display in a strapless jumpsuit
Scrubbing up! Marvin looked dapper in fitted trousers, loafers and a crisp white shirt, completing his smart look with a tailored blazer as
Wearing her hair in a sleek high ponytail, she showed off her natural beauty under minimal make-up and a slick of lipgloss, bringing her ensemble together with red statement earrings.
Meanwhile Marvin looked dapper in fitted trousers, loafers and a crisp white shirt, completing his smart look with a tailored blazer.
The duo put on a besotted display as they posed for pictures.
Chic: Skimming her slender midriff, Rochelle- who gave birth to her second daughter just four months ago, teamed it with coordinating wide-legged palazzo pants
Joining them at the event: Roxie Nafousi, Ella Eyre, Pixie Lott (l-r) posed happily at the food event
Joining them at the event were Pixie Lott, Roxie Nafousi and Ella Eyre, who posed happily at the food event.
Marvin and Rochelle wed in 2012 and welcomed their first child, Alaia-Mai, a year later. In March 2017 the couple had their second daughter, Valentina Raine.
Last year, Rochelle spoke to The Sun about how much she loves being a parent and admitted she wants to wrap her children in cotton wool.
Talking about taking her daughter to pre-school for the first time, she said: 'I was a such mess outside.
Marvin was like: "Stop crying, it’s embarrassing! We can’t be known as those parents." So I just pretended that my eyes were watering. I looked around at the other parents and no one else was like that.
'Alaia was fine when she went into the class and just went: ‘Bye, Mummy!’ But it breaks my heart how quickly she is growing up.'
Hot stuff: Rochelle Humes, Marvin Humes and Roxie Nafousi posed together
Glam trio: Marvin Humes, Rochelle Humes and Roman Kemp
Most watched News videos
- 'Moment pipe bomb malfunctions': CCTV shows moment of explosion
- Shocking moment Chinese daredevil falls to death from skyscraper
- Cops run through Port Authority after 'pipe bomb explodes'
- Bullied boy speaks out after students pick on him in school
- Dad arrested after kicking toddler son on pavement
- Gridlock on M25 as snow causes long delays on motorway
- Cop shoots suspect as he drags other officer around by his leg
- Olly Murs hilariously dances in snow in just a Christmas jumper
- Monster great white shark seen lurking just 50 metres off beach
- Keith Chegwin is all smiles at The British Academy Awards
- The information queue lengthens as customers wait for hours
- Thrill-seeking teenager performs dangerous flips and tricks