Boho beauty! Bra-free Paris Jackson rocks nude tank top while leaving the DMV in LA
Paris Jackson is sticking to her signature style.
On Thursday, the model was photographed out in Van Nuys, California, where she was sporting hippie shorts and a tight tank top.
The teenager toted a colorful backpack as she left the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Bohemian babe: Paris Jackson sported a comfortable, hippie-inspired look on Thursday, rocking boho shorts and a tank top while leaving the DMV
The 19-year-old rocked dark grey, bohemian-style shorts that showed off her slender stems.
The late Michael Jackson's only daughter partnered the artsy item with a form-fitting, tan tank that revealed she had opted to go bra-less for the outing.
The model kept her look laid back, donning some strappy sandals and trading a purse for a multi-colored, patterned backpack.
Keeping it casual: The only daughter of the late Michael Jackson finished the laid back look with a pair of sandals and a colorful backpack, and was snapped wearing a blue wristband
The actress didn't seem to be thrilled as she made her way out of the DMV, clutching her keys, her phone, and a piece of paper.
But the tattooed teen seemed much happier once she left a convenience store carrying a bottled beverage.
The California girl kept her outfit cool as she loaded it up with accessories.
The blonde sported a beaded anklet, a silver toe ring, multiple rings, several bracelets, mismatched earrings, and two necklaces.
She also wore a blue wristband on her left arm, similar to the 21+ band she was seen wearing Wednesday morning.
Another blue band... The model sported an almost identical 21+ blue wristband on Wednesday morning as she was leaving the gym
The teenager had been snapped sporting the 21+ identifier as she left the gym, which she had also been wearing out at The Roxy in West Hollywood on Tuesday night.
While leaving the fitness center, the natural beauty displayed a makeup-free face and pulled her hair back in a messy ponytail.
She donned an over-sized blue T-shirt and black leggings with a matching stripe.
But the wristband from her DMV excursion appeared to be different than the one from The Roxy, as it was on her opposite arm.
Party like a rock star... That wristband was from The Roxy the night before, where she took pictures with Steel Panther's Michael Starr
Paris looked like she was having a blast at the Roxy, taking photos with Steel Panther rocker Michael Starr.
She wrapped her arms around the musician in endearing Instagram uploads on her story and main page.
'Amazing as always,' she captioned one.
Most watched News videos
- 'Moment pipe bomb malfunctions': CCTV shows moment of explosion
- Shocking moment Chinese daredevil falls to death from skyscraper
- Cops run through Port Authority after 'pipe bomb explodes'
- Bullied boy speaks out after students pick on him in school
- Dad arrested after kicking toddler son on pavement
- Cop shoots suspect as he drags other officer around by his leg
- Gridlock on M25 as snow causes long delays on motorway
- Olly Murs hilariously dances in snow in just a Christmas jumper
- Monster great white shark seen lurking just 50 metres off beach
- Keith Chegwin is all smiles at The British Academy Awards
- Caller interrupts presenter after Chegwin's death announced
- The information queue lengthens as customers wait for hours