'What was I doing? I lost my mind!': Nicole Kidman, 50, poses in VERY racy red swimsuit on cover of LOVE as she reveals she thought the pictures were too 'crazy' to publish
She's known for her rather conservative sense of red carpet style.
The revealing one-piece had criss-cross lacing going up the front and she teams it with a cowboy hat.
'What was I doing? I lost my mind!': Nicole Kidman, 50, posed in a VERY racy red swimsuit for the cover of LOVE as she reveals she thought the pictures were too 'crazy' to publish
Strut your stuff in a red Love Stories swimsuit like Nicole
Nicole Kidman is looking red hot on the cover of the latest LOVE Magazine. Wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and one-piece swimsuit with a faux fur casually draped on her arms, she looks far different than the covered up lady on red carpets we are so used to seeing.
Her red lace-front swimsuit is from Love Stories, and she's topped it off with a Stetson and Cartier necklace. Nicole's swimwear is on sale for 50% off right now over at Shopbop, so you can copy her look for just $90!
Or shop our picks for less from Forever21, SheIn and Loves and Friends. If you're in the mood to splurge and want to flash a little more skin than Nicole, pick up the Jonathan Simkhai swimsuit, also half off!
No doubt the accessory is a nod to her husband Keith Urban, who is a famed country singer.
Her blonde locks are styled into loose curls as she smoulders in front of the camera while sashaying down the street.
And a faux fur jacket falls down past her wrists and threatens to slip down onto the road beneath her.
A break from the norm: Nicole's sense of style is typically more conservative in style - pictured at the Beguiled photocall in LA on June 11
The accompanying caption reads: 'From disco til dawn', with the picture giving the impression that she has been partying all night.
The shoot is so sexy that Nicole admits she wondered if she had made a huge mistake in agreeing to take part.
She said: 'I thought about this shoot afterwards. I was like, "what was I doing? I lost my mind! How are the shots? Do they look crazy?"
The pictures appear on the front cover of the 18th issue of the fashion-led glossy magazine which is a firm favourite between supermodels and celebrities.
Aside from potentially breaking the internet with her latest shoot, the lovely lady has also been busy filming.
She's also working on sci-fi action adventure Aquaman, slated for release on December 2018.
The movie tells the story of Arthur Curry, who learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis.
He must step forward to lead his people and to be a hero to the world.
Her love: Keith is married to country singer Keith Urban - pictured together at the CMT music awards in June
Most watched News videos
- 'Moment pipe bomb malfunctions': CCTV shows moment of explosion
- Shocking moment Chinese daredevil falls to death from skyscraper
- Cops run through Port Authority after 'pipe bomb explodes'
- Bullied boy speaks out after students pick on him in school
- Dad arrested after kicking toddler son on pavement
- Cop shoots suspect as he drags other officer around by his leg
- Gridlock on M25 as snow causes long delays on motorway
- Olly Murs hilariously dances in snow in just a Christmas jumper
- Monster great white shark seen lurking just 50 metres off beach
- Keith Chegwin is all smiles at The British Academy Awards
- Caller interrupts presenter after Chegwin's death announced
- The information queue lengthens as customers wait for hours