Another day, another bikini! Emily Ratajkowski shows off killer physique in white two-piece bathing suit
She is known for posing in as little as possible.
The 26-year-old displayed her best modeling skills as she posed in white bikini for an iPhone photo shoot.
Scroll down for video
Another day in her life: On Saturday, Emily Ratajkowski, 26, posed in a white bikini in a series of snaps shared to Instagram
The model-turned-actress accessorized with hoop earrings, choker and a gold medallion necklace.
The brunette wore long hair down and to one side.
Emily's make-up looked lovely as she highlighted her brown eyes with matching shadow and completed her look with a bronzed face and glossy lips.
Messy and undone: The brunette wore long hair down and to one side
Emily's claim to fame was her role in 2013's Blurred Lines.
The model showcased her bare chest in the music video, and has continued to use her body in hopes to expand her career.
In an interview with Allure, the UK-born, American starlet discussed her thoughts on a woman's bosom.
The road to stardom: Emily's claim to fame was her role in 2013's Blurred Lines. The model showcased her bare chest in the music video, and has continued to use her body in hopes to expand her career
Keep it chic and sophisticated with a mini satchel bag like Emily
Emily Ratajkowski has teamed up with The Kooples and imagined her ideal bag. This imagined piece has now been turned into a real life item and Emily's very own bag in varying colorways is set to launch at The Kooples this September.
Although a little while to wait yet, the good news is you can pre-order the satchel crossbody bag now!
The exact one Emily is carrying is the croc style which will be out even later in the year...patience ladies! But for now, pre-order the mini bag in plain black or tons of other colors directly from the site (right). Just look at the luxe leather finish!
Want to nab a cute crossbody in the meantime? Check out our selection of similar options below.
'It really bothers me that people are so offended by breasts,' she began.
'That's when I realized how f***** our culture is. When we see breasts, we don't think of beauty and femininity. We think of vulgar, oversexualized images.'
And Emily does not appear to shield hers from the public anytime soon.
'To me, any expression that is empowered and is your own as a woman is feminist. If a woman decides to dress sexy, it doesn't mean she's not a feminist,' she later noted.
'[We] should be doing things for ourselves. If that is the woman's choice, and it makes her feel good, then that's great. Good for her.'
Open book: In an interview with Allure , the UK-born, American starlet discussed her thoughts on a woman's bosom. She is pictured in West Hollywood on Thursday
Most watched News videos
- 'Moment pipe bomb malfunctions': CCTV shows moment of explosion
- Shocking moment Chinese daredevil falls to death from skyscraper
- Cops run through Port Authority after 'pipe bomb explodes'
- Bullied boy speaks out after students pick on him in school
- Homeowner's exploding package stops thieves over the years
- Caller interrupts presenter after Chegwin's death announced
- Stars pay tribute for TV legend Keith Chegwin
- Cop shoots suspect as he drags other officer around by his leg
- Keith Chegwin is all smiles at The British Academy Awards
- The information queue lengthens as customers wait for hours
- Olly Murs hilariously dances in snow in just a Christmas jumper
- The last Tasmanian Tiger seen in captivity just before its death