Lewis Hamilton goes for a complete image overhaul... as he debuts new braided hairstyle ahead of the Hungarian Grand Prix
He's the curly haired heartthrob whose looks have landed him a string of stunning A-list girlfriends.
And Lewis Hamilton, 32, has decided to go for a complete image overhaul - by changing his signature style for a new, braided 'do ahead of the Hungarian Grand Prix.
Taking to Instagram stories, the Formula 1 hunk showed off his new style on Saturday while out in the Hollywood Hills.
Scroll down for video
New look: Lewis Hamilton, 32, has decided to change his signature hairstyle for a new, braided 'do. The Formula 1 hunk showed off his new style on Saturday while out in the Hollywood Hills
Makeover: The heartthrob normally displays a curly, loose style
In the clip, Lewis positions the camera at all angles so the full glory of his new hairstyle can be seen.
Lewis, who is the ex boyfriend of Nicole Scherzinger, has become known for his outlandish sense of style.
The British-born racer has acquired something of a Lothario status since his split from the Pussycat Dolls songstress.
Proud: The hunk took to Instagram to show off his new hairstyle
Showing off: In the clip, Lewis positions the camera at all angles so the full glory of his new hairstyle can be seen
He was linked to 18-year-old Sofia Richie in recent months, but the pair kept their relationship status under wraps.
He was spotted with crooner Lionel Richie's daughter on several occasions, enjoying lunches in Los Angeles in May.
He dated Nicole on and off for seven years, but the pair called off their relationship for good in February 2016.
Switching it up: Lewis, who is the ex boyfriend of Nicole Scherzinger, has become known for his outlandish sense of style
Lewis cited his hectic work schedule and struggle with long distance as the reasons behind the split.
According to the Sunday Times 2017 rich list, Lewis Hamilton is one of the highest earning sportsman, adding £25m to his £131m fortune in 2016.
Lewis lives in tax-light Monaco and supplements his income from driving with a number of sponsorship deals with IWC watches, MV Augusta motorcycles, L'Oreal, Monster Energy and aeroplane manufacturer Bombardier.
Watch out, ladies! The British-born racer has acquired something of a Lothario status since his split from Nicole Scherzinger
Most watched News videos
- 'Moment pipe bomb malfunctions': CCTV shows moment of explosion
- Shocking moment Chinese daredevil falls to death from skyscraper
- Cops run through Port Authority after 'pipe bomb explodes'
- Bullied boy speaks out after students pick on him in school
- Homeowner's exploding package stops thieves over the years
- Caller interrupts presenter after Chegwin's death announced
- Stars pay tribute for TV legend Keith Chegwin
- Cop shoots suspect as he drags other officer around by his leg
- Keith Chegwin is all smiles at The British Academy Awards
- The information queue lengthens as customers wait for hours
- The last Tasmanian Tiger seen in captivity just before its death
- Olly Murs hilariously dances in snow in just a Christmas jumper