'Now they're living together': Magazine claims Seal has 'moved in' to Delta Goodrem's LA apartment after months of relationship rumours
They're The Voice coaches who have been rumoured to be dating for months.
'Seal has moved into Delta's LA apartment and they're due to have a moving-in party to make it official,' an insider is said to have revealed to the magazine.
Scroll down for video
From colleagues to room-mates? Woman's Day magazine has claimed that Seal is living with Delta Goodrem after moving in to the blonde beauty's LA apartment
The source adds: 'Now they're living together, they don't have to rely on stolen moments and secret rendezvous anymore.'
The comments come after reports claimed Delta had been spotted leaving Seal's Bondi apartment several times during his recent stint in Australia.
Private Sydney reported earlier this month that the Lost Without You hitmaker had been a 'frequent late-night visitor' at the English crooner's place.
'They don't have to rely on stolen moments and secret rendezvous anymore': The magazine's source apparently said of the rumoured 'couple'
But according to Seal's London spokesman, nothing is going on between the two.
'Seal and Delta are both colleagues and friends. There is zero truth in anything further,' the said.
Daily Mail Australia have reached out to Delta's management for comment.
'I love Delta as a person': Seal has been vocal about his feelings for the Voice star previously, although his spokesperson insisted they're just 'friends'
Meanwhile, Seal has been vocal about his feelings for Delta in the press.
Speaking to Woman's Day earlier in the year, he gushed about their relationship.
'I love Delta as a person, but it goes beyond that,' the father-of-four said.
Reunion? Meanwhile, Delta was spotted with her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas in LA last week, the former couple pictured here in 2011
'I have an incredible amount of respect for her and I know how hard she works.'
Meanwhile, Delta was spotted out and about with her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas, 24, in LA last week.
Delta beamed as she donned activewear whilst grabbing a coffee with her former beau, whom she dated for just 10 months before their split in February 2010.
Read more: For more on Delta and Seal, see this week's issue of Woman's Day magazine
Most watched News videos
- 'Moment pipe bomb malfunctions': CCTV shows moment of explosion
- Shocking moment Chinese daredevil falls to death from skyscraper
- Cops run through Port Authority after 'pipe bomb explodes'
- Bullied boy speaks out after students pick on him in school
- Homeowner's exploding package stops thieves over the years
- Caller interrupts presenter after Chegwin's death announced
- Stars pay tribute for TV legend Keith Chegwin
- Cop shoots suspect as he drags other officer around by his leg
- Keith Chegwin is all smiles at The British Academy Awards
- The information queue lengthens as customers wait for hours
- The last Tasmanian Tiger seen in captivity just before its death
- Olly Murs hilariously dances in snow in just a Christmas jumper