Undisputed queen of the Hamptons! Christie Brinkley, 63, flashes fabulous legs in sexy white mini-dress with revealing cut-out
Christie Brinkley is ageless - or at least it seems that way.
The Uptown Girl, 63, looked amazing Saturday in her Hamptons homebase as the focal point of the sixth annual St. Barth Hamptons Gala, which took place at Bridgehampton, New York's Bridgehampton Historical Museum.
The Sports Illustrated swimsuit alum, who's been married four times - most notably to Billy Joel from 1985 thru 1994 - looked amazing in a white skirt with paneling at the top and a cape attachment, wearing brown sandal heels.
Leggy and lovely: Christie Brinkley, 63, looked amazing as she kicked off the sixth annual St. Barth Hamptons Gala, which took place in Bridgehampton, New York Saturday
The Uptown Girl had her brilliant blonde tresses styled in bangs, accessorizing with a designer handbag and gold hoop earrings, posing to show off her toned legs as she entered the ritzy gathering.
The model, who stole the show in 1983's National Lampoon's Vacation, is certainly not shy showing off her amazing figure, as she posed for a saucy spread in the local publication Social Life Magazine, where she posed in what she described as a 'beautifully imagined shoot.'
'I really enjoyed this collaboration which really put together a team of [artists] working together to fulfill the vision! Such F U N!' Brinkley said on her Instagram account of the magazine pictorial.
Icon: Brinkley is one of the most successful models in history, maintaining her place in the spotlight for more than three decades
Cover girl: The beauty held up the current issue of Social Life magazine, as she's featured on the cover and in a spread inside the publication
Fruits of her labor: Brinkley beamed as she showed off what she described as a 'beautifully imagined shoot'
The glamorous shoot which was accompanied by an interview in which she revealed new goals she has on her bucket list.
'I want to drive across America and sail around Greece and Sicily,' Brinkley told the magazine, who last covered the publication a year ago. 'I want to see the Aurora Borealis and the icebergs before they disappear. I want to speak fluent Italian and learn to dance hip-hop.'
In the magazine, Brinkley rattled off a list of things that put a smile on her face, which include shows such as Saturday Night Live and Stephen Colbert, attempts to dance and yodel, and her 'kids, friends' and 'puppies.'
Like looking in a mirror: Brinkley pointed out an ad for her wine brand Bellissima Prosecco
High society: Christie posed alongside Dr. Nicholas Perricone and Social Life editor Devorah Rose at the event
Most watched News videos
- 'Moment pipe bomb malfunctions': CCTV shows moment of explosion
- Shocking moment Chinese daredevil falls to death from skyscraper
- Cops run through Port Authority after 'pipe bomb explodes'
- Bullied boy speaks out after students pick on him in school
- Homeowner's exploding package stops thieves over the years
- Caller interrupts presenter after Chegwin's death announced
- Stars pay tribute for TV legend Keith Chegwin
- Cop shoots suspect as he drags other officer around by his leg
- Keith Chegwin is all smiles at The British Academy Awards
- The information queue lengthens as customers wait for hours
- The last Tasmanian Tiger seen in captivity just before its death
- Olly Murs hilariously dances in snow in just a Christmas jumper