Feline good! Vanessa Hudgens flashes her toned abs and legs in Yeah Pussy cropped top and shorts
She's well-known as a dog lover.
But Vanessa Hudgens was also sharing the love for her feline friends as she put on the leggy display in West Hollywood on Friday.
The 28-year-old flashed her toned abs in a cropped top which read Yeah Pussy, as she picked up a fresh juice from EarthBar.
Yeah Pussy! Vanessa Hudgens was also sharing the love for her feline friends as she put on the leggy display in West Hollywood on Friday
The So You Think You Can Dance judge showcased her dancer's legs in thigh-skimming lilac shorts.
She added her favourite Gucci furry loafers and carried a giant blush leather bag.
Post-workout, the actress - who came to prominence in Disney's High School Musical - was make-up free as she replenished her energy.
Fresh-faced: The 28-year-old flashed her toned abs in a cropped top which read Yeah Pussy, as she picked up a fresh juice from EarthBar
Slip into some luxe fur Gucci loafers like Vanessa
Vanessa Hudgens looked casual and cool as she was spotted out and about in Los Angeles.
The High School Musical star was working an on point athleisure look of a slogan t-shirt, grey shorts, a Givenchy bag and added a touch of A-list luxury with her Gucci Princetown fur slippers.
These are a must for any fashion-girl. Easy to wear and oh-so-comfortable they just scream decadence.
Click the link on the right to get the same pair and make like Vanessa! You can style these with cut offs, maxi skirts, everything really since we've spotted them on the likes of fashion girls and actresses alike.
But we also have a high street edit for you down in the carousel below with picks from Boohoo and more! It's easy to get the look for less since these are such trendy slippers.
Her dark glossy tresses were covered by a baseball cap, as she attempted to go below radar.
The Grease: Live star recently joined the SYTYCD judging panel alongside show creator Nigel Lythgoe, 67, and returning judge and former ballroom dance champion Mary Murphy, 59.
Vanessa's stepped out solo but she is currently dating fellow actor Austin Butler, 25.
Four-legged friends: She's well-known as a dog lover
The Spring Breakers beauty has bounced back with the new gig since NBC dropped the guillotine on her fledgling DC Comics sitcom Powerless.
According to Deadline, the comedy and superhero hybrid show had been earning 'soft' ratings.
The show had been yanked from NBC's schedule near the end of April, back when the first season still had three episodes left to air, as Variety reported at the time.
Vanessa's starred as the Director Of Research And Development at a company selling items to insulate people from superheroes' and supervillains' escapades.
Judge: The Spring Breakers beauty has bounced back with a new gig on So You Think You Can Dance
Most watched News videos
- 'Moment pipe bomb malfunctions': CCTV shows moment of explosion
- Shocking moment Chinese daredevil falls to death from skyscraper
- Cops run through Port Authority after 'pipe bomb explodes'
- Bullied boy speaks out after students pick on him in school
- Homeowner's exploding package stops thieves over the years
- Caller interrupts presenter after Chegwin's death announced
- Stars pay tribute for TV legend Keith Chegwin
- Cop shoots suspect as he drags other officer around by his leg
- Video claims to show arrest in Salford after 'deliberate' fire
- Keith Chegwin is all smiles at The British Academy Awards
- The information queue lengthens as customers wait for hours
- The last Tasmanian Tiger seen in captivity just before its death