New video shows a limp Malia Obama dozing off as she's driven from Lollapalooza in a golf cart
- New video shows Malia Obama being driven from Lollapalooza Friday night in a golf cart
- She appears to have already fallen asleep in the brief clip
- Earlier in the night, the former first daughter was seen dancing wildly to The Killers with a friend
- At one point, she fell to the ground and started flailing around
- It has since been revealed that the 19-year-old incoming Harvard freshman lost her phone at the festival
New video has emerged showing Malia Obama dozing off after a ruckus night at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival on Friday.
The video shows the former first daughter being driven from the festival site in a golf cart like a true VIP.
Sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle, 19-year-old Malia appears to have already fallen asleep. But the movements of the car causes her head to jolt up a few times, though she doesn't seem to open her eyes.
A Secret Service officer in a yellow jacket clears the way for the golf cart, while another man drives the vehicle.
Two female friends chat while sitting in the back seat.
Scroll down for video
New video has emerged showing Malia Obama being driven from Lollapalooza in a golf cart
Sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle, the former first daughter appears to have already fallen asleep
Earlier in the night witnesses recorded Malia dancing wildly with a friend to The Killers.
At one point she falls to the ground and starts rolling around and flailing.
It was later reported by Page Six that Malia lost her cellphone during the wild evening.
Secret Service agents reportedly accompanied Malia to a Chicago Apple store to help locate her missing phone, causing complications for the staff.
'Malia came into the Apple Store to get her iPhone replaced, but things didn't go exactly [as planned],' a source told the site.
'The Apple Store couldn't immediately help her because she didn't have the Apple ID or the password for the missing phone, since the White House set it up.'
Phone calls are likely occurring all over Washington as the Obamas try to obtain the correct details, Page Six speculated.
Early video showed Malia dancing wildly to the Killers set earlier in the night
It was later revealed that Malia lost her cellphone at the festival
Malia was seen rocking out during a guitar and drum session during The Killers' headlining set
Social media users have been been quick to defend the teenager for letting loose and having fun with her friends.
Twitter user @Blvck_Picvsso wrote: 'Malia Obama is doing what you supposed to do at an concert: HAVE FUN.'
Another said: 'This Malia Obama thing is being taken way out of context. She's dancing to The KILLERS! I would still be rolling on that floor...'
Some called for people to stop secretly filming the former first daughter in order to profit off of her.
@JassyBravo tweeted: 'Malia Obama having a great time like normal people but the problem is she will always be recorded but who is her friends tho ?'
Malia (sen in March with her iPhone) tried to get help from the Apple Store in tracking down her lost cellphone, but wasn't able to get help becase she didn't know her Apple ID, which was set up by the White House
Another user added: 'Malia Obama is living her best life. people need to stop recording & making money off her and let that girl live.'
Malia, former President Obama's eldest daughter, spent the past year on a gap year. She's due to start at Harvard exactly three weeks from today.
This isn't the first time Malia's moves at Lollapalooza have landed her in the headlines.
Social media was quick to defend the teenager for letting loose and having fun with her friends
Last year a video popped up of Malia twerking with friends during a performance at the festival.
The high school graduate was criticized for skipping Hillary Clinton's historic speech at the Democratic National Convention to attend the event in her hometown.
Another video allegedly showed Obama's eldest puffing on a suspicious cigarette during the festival.
The brief clip, published by Radar, shows the teenager mingling with crowds as she takes a drag.
An eyewitness insisted she was smoking marijuana, the tabloid site reported.
Dancing queen: Last year at the festival, she was spotted twerking and grinding with friends (above) while they listened to rapper Bryson Tiller
Most watched News videos
- Bullied boy speaks out after students pick on him in school
- Homeowner's exploding package stops thieves over the years
- Shocking moment Chinese daredevil falls to death from skyscraper
- Woman puts life in danger as she rescues drowning dog from sea
- Video claims to show arrest in Salford after 'deliberate' fire
- Shocking video shows couple having SEX on a beach in middle of day
- 'Moment pipe bomb malfunctions': CCTV shows moment of explosion
- Terrifying moment bride is bitten by shark during honeymoon swim
- Heartwarming moment teen gets car from girlfriend's family
- MMA fighter posts video calling out mother of Keaton Jones
- Navajo men and women enjoy a traditional meal together in 1939
- Caller interrupts presenter after Chegwin's death announced