Naughty boy is trapped in a moving escalator by the BUTTOCKS while playing in a Chinese supermarket
- A boy had had his buttocks trapped at the bottom of an escalator in China
- Footage shows the three-year-old unable to move while sitting upright
- Policemen sent the boy to hospital and found to have no major injuries
This is the shocking moment a young boy got his buttocks trapped in an escalator while playing in northwestern China earlier today.
Mobile phone footage shows a three-year-old boy loudly crying as he sits at the bottom of an escalator.
He was rescued by local policemen shortly after and was confirmed to have no major injuries.
The young boy had had his buttocks trapped between the escalator belt and cover in China
He was unable to move but remained in an upright position (left). A policeman inspected the boy's situation before rescuing him (right)
Video uploaded on Youku claims the incident happened at a supermarket in Xianyang, China's Shaanxi Province today.
Over 20 onlookers gathered at the escalator as two policemen were seen trying to rescue the trapped boy.
It was reported that the boy had his buttocks trapped between the access cover and the escalator belt while he was playing on the moving machine.
Staff members passing by saw the accident and pressed the emergency stop button.
It is believed that he got himself trapped while playing on the escalator in a supermarket
Dozens of onlookers surrounded the escalator as two police officers freed the young boy out
The boy was unable to move and was forced to sit upright.
The video ends as the policemen are still trying to get him out of the machine.
He was later confirmed to be unharmed after being sent to a nearby hospital.
This isn't the first case of an escalator accident in China.
Just a week ago, a young boy had had his toe crushed after getting his foot stuck in a gap at the edge of an escalator in Yunfu, southern China.
Last month, a toddler got his fingers trapped in an escalator, leaving his desperate mother trying hard to keep her son awake after he showed signs of falling unconscious.
Most watched News videos
- Bullied boy speaks out after students pick on him in school
- Homeowner's exploding package stops thieves over the years
- Woman puts life in danger as she rescues drowning dog from sea
- Video claims to show arrest in Salford after 'deliberate' fire
- Shocking moment Chinese daredevil falls to death from skyscraper
- Shocking video shows couple having SEX on a beach in middle of day
- Terrifying moment bride is bitten by shark during honeymoon swim
- 'Moment pipe bomb malfunctions': CCTV shows moment of explosion
- Heartwarming moment teen gets car from girlfriend's family
- Navajo men and women enjoy a traditional meal together in 1939
- MMA fighter posts video calling out mother of Keaton Jones
- Caller interrupts presenter after Chegwin's death announced