Class act! Cate Blanchett oozes sophistication in blush pink blazer as she steps out in NYC after supporting Weinstein accusers
She's one of the biggest stars in Hollywood to show her support for the Harvey Weinstein accusers.
And Cate Blanchett was the epitome of class as she was photographed out and about three days after giving her statement amid the ongoing scandal.
The 48-year-old Oscar-winning actress looked super stylish as she stepped out for some promotional duties in New York.
So chic: Cate Blanchett looked immaculate as she was pictured in New York on Thursday
She donned a silk blush pink blazer over the top of a white blouse tucked into tailored trousers.
Finishing off her look was a pair of metallic patterned pumps along with some chic oversize sunglasses.
The Aussie beauty is currently promoting Thor: Ragnarok in which she portrays Hela alongside Chris Hemsworth and a host of others stars.
The Marvel flick is released on November 3.
Effortless: Cate was seen giving a speech at the beauty event
Flawless: The 48-year-old actress donned a silk blush pink blazer over the top of a white blouse tucked into tailored trousers
Movie star: The Oscar-winner completed the look with some metallic heels and oversize sunglasses
Cate's outing came as the actress said she 'wholeheartedly' supports women who have come out against producer Harvey Weinstein, who has been accused of sexual assault and harassment over a span of three decades.
Last week, the New York Times and the New Yorker published an explosive story in which a series of actresses and former employees claimed they had been sexually harassed by Harvey.
Since the initial report, Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow and Cara Delevingne have also come forward and alleged they experienced inappropriate behavior from the Hollywood heavyweight.
On Tuesday the Australian actress said she 'wholeheartedly' supports women who have come out against producer Harvey Weinstein, in a statement issued to Variety
Cate, who worked with the Weinstein Co. on several movies including The Aviator and Carol, issued a statement to Variety on Tuesday.
'Any man in a position of power or authority who thinks it’s his prerogative to threaten, intimidate or sexually assault any woman he encounters or works alongside needs to be called to account,' she said.
'It is never easy for a woman to come forward in such situations and I wholeheartedly support those who have.'
Golden girl: The actress is pictured at the premiere of Thor: Ragnarok in Los Angeles on Tuesday
The blonde also attended the SK-ll Change Destiny launch party.
The event celebrated the new Limited Edition Series, that Cate helped promote.
She looked dazzling as she slipped into a pastel pink dress, that featured cutout at the arms.
Walking billboard: The blonde also attended the SK-ll Change Destiny launch party
Tickled pink: She looked dazzling as she slipped into a pastel pink dress, that featured cutout at the arms
Most watched News videos
- F***ing joke? Paula Radcliffe's husband on Mo Farah's SPOTY win
- Police statement after 'horrific' multi-vehicle crash in Birmingham
- Bystander films chaotic scene of the derailed Amtrak train
- Thousands turn out to see criminals sentenced and executed
- Ashley Jensen seen with her husband at the 2008 Emmy Awards
- Exposed: Ruthless exploitation of cabin crew by Ryanair
- Shocking footage shows fire breaking out at Cameron House, Scotland
- Scene of fatal car crash in Birmingham where at least 6 died
- Surveillance footage shows moment off-duty officer tracks gunman
- Aerial views of RAF Mildenhall as security lockdown is ended
- Adorable video of little girls dancing with staff at airport
- Footage shows moments after horror car smash in which 6 died