Girls just want to have fun! Britney Spears gets playful in cutout dress as she dances to Cyndi Lauper in Instagram post video
She's just a girl who wants to have fun.
And on Tuesday, Britney Spears was in a playful mood as she shared a video of herself dancing to the iconic song.
The pop star did a few twirls and poses for the clip posted on Instagram.
Scroll down for video
Having fun: On Tuesday, Britney Spears, 36, was in a playful mood as she shared a video of herself dancing on Instagram
In the clip, Britney began walking towards her viewers as if on a runway.
'It’s a Cyndi Lauper kind of day,' she said, as Girls Just Want to Have Fun played in the background.
The mother-of-two was styled in a pink, halter cut-out dress, and she looked to want to show it off.
The Toxic singer wore her long, blonde hair down and curly. For make-up, Britney wore her go-to black eye shadow and pink lip.
Model moment: In the clip, Britney began walking towards her viewers as if on a runway
Britney could have been in a good mood thanks to news that Jesse Webb, a man who hopped on stage during her concert in Vegas, has a court date set for the incident.
TMZ reported that Jesse, who was arrested in August, has 'been charged with one count of battery and one count of disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors.'
The date has been set for January 18.
All for the camera! The pop star did a few twirls and poses for the clip posted on Instagram
'We got locked outside': On Monday, Britney and her youngest son Sean Federline, 11, were accidentally locked out of her home, and had to call assistance
Not pictured was the singer's two sons, Sean Preston, 12, and Jayden James, Federline, 11.
On Monday, Britney and her youngest were accidentally locked out of her home, and had to call assistance.
'Going for a walk with my son and the dog always does wonders for my mood... that is until yesterday, when we got locked outside and had to wait for security to come open the gates,' she said, alongside a silly photo of herself and Jayden.
The Grammy-winner shares her two boys with ex-husband, Kevin Federline, 39.
Happy day: On December 2, the Womanizer singer celebrated her 36th birthday with boyfriend Sam Asghari, 23
On December 2, the Womanizer singer celebrated her 36th birthday with boyfriend Sam Asghari, 23.
The duo spent an evening inside, which included candles, cupcakes, and a heart made out of roses.
Britney and Sam first met in October of last year, when he starred in her Slumber Party music video.
Their story: Britney and Sam first met in October of last year, when he starred in her Slumber Party music video. They are pictured in LA in November
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry jokes around with Barack Obama before interview
- Donald Trump uses two hands to drink water from glass
- Adorable video of little girls dancing with staff at airport
- Ashley Jensen seen with her husband at the 2008 Emmy Awards
- Surveillance footage shows moment off-duty officer tracks gunman
- Bystander films chaotic scene of the derailed Amtrak train
- Thousands turn out to see criminals sentenced and executed
- Startling video of Navy pilots encountering unknown flying object
- 'Several people killed' after Amtrak train derails near Seattle
- Is this glowing orb shooting into the sun proof of intelligent life?
- Awkward moment Tess Daly is caught in off-camera exchange
- Fire rages from car after it exploded with driver stuck inside