From Rogue to En Vogue: Ashley Greene looks effortlessly chic as she strolls the streets in a pale shawl and skinny jeans in West Hollywood
Ashley Greene looked effortlessly chic as she strolled the streets of West Hollywood on Thursday.
The 30-year-old star looked ready for the fall with her stylish ensemble, wearing a pale knit shawl, black top and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.
The blonde beauty accessorised with a black tote bag, neutral pumps and tortoiseshell preppy sunglasses.
Scroll down for video
Blonde beauty: Ashley Greene, 30, looked ready for the fall with her stylish ensemble as she strolled the streets in West Hollywood on Thursday
Chic: The star wore a pale knit shawl, black top and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and accessorised with a black tote bag, neutral pumps and tortoiseshell preppy sunglasses
Best known for playing vampire Alice Cullen in The Twilight franchise, the American actress and model is currently engaged to Australian TV personality Paul Khoury.
The pair, who have been together since 2013, announced their engagement in December.
Paul popped the question at Bridal Veil Falls in New Zealand in December, of which Ashley's told People: 'He's always extremely romantic. We try and mix it up and make sure that we’re adventurous - that part hasn’t really changed for us.'
She has clarified, however, that 'We’re definitely not rushing the engagement. I think the biggest thing for us is that we don’t want any part of this to be negative or stressful,' she insisted, noting: 'We’re going to figure it out as we go.'
Quipping that 'I’m sure my mother is already planning,' the Rogue actress has iterated she and her man are 'not going to be doing anything soon.'
Meanwhile, Ashley has plenty of work set up this year, presently part of a storyline in Amazon's crime drama series Rogue.
The star also has the animation Max and Me in the works, and comedy Antiquities in post-production.
Ashley also co-stars with Scott Adkins in R-rated action crime thriller Accident Man about a hit man, which is complete and has yet to set a release date.
Working it: The American actress presently has a story line in Amazon's crime drama series Rogue
Most watched News videos
- Donald Trump uses two hands to drink water from glass
- ISIS claims it has hacked US Army sites in new propaganda video
- Sheriff reveals horrifying details about woman mauled by dogs
- F***ing joke? Paula Radcliffe's husband on Mo Farah's SPOTY win
- Saudi air forces intercept ballistic missiles fired by Yemen rebels
- Woman brings BABY into out-of-control brawl at Florida mall
- 'Several people killed' after Amtrak train derails near Seattle
- Terrifying moment plane crashes at airshow in the Russian Arctic
- Shocking footage shows fire breaking out at Cameron House, Scotland
- Thousands turn out to see criminals sentenced and executed
- Adorable video of husky dog nuzzling up to newborn baby
- Fire rages from car after it exploded with driver stuck inside