'We had an unfair advantage': Vicky Pattison reveals the REAL reason that she, Scarlett Moffatt and Georgia Toffolo all won I'm a Celeb (and it's down to their reality TV past)
- Vicky, 30, won the ITV reality show in 2015 and Scarlett, 26, in 2016
- Toff, 23, was the latest female to scoop the jungle crown earlier this month
- All three are from reality TV shows - MTV's Geordie Shore, C4's Gogglebox and E4's Made in Chelsea
- Vicky said they're used to being themselves on TV while others might struggle
Three female celebrities have scooped the I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here crown in a row - and they've all got one thing in common.
According to 2015 winner Vicky Pattison the past three jungle queens have all had an 'unfair advantage' thanks to their familiarity with their lives being filmed.
Current jungle queen Georgia Toffolo has appeared in E4's Made in Chelsea since 2014.
In candid comments to the Daily Star Vicky, 30, said: 'It's no coincidence me, Scarlett Moffatt and Toff, who all make our living being ourselves on TV, have won.
'Hand on heart, I do think it's an unfair advantage. We are used to reality TV and having cameras on us all the time.
Former Geordie Shore star Vicky Pattison won I'm A Celebrity in 2015, Scarlett Moffatt followed in her footsteps in 2016
Made in Chelsea star Georgia 'Toff' Toffolo was handed the jungle queen crown in the 2017 series
'These sports stars, or former popstars, are great but they lack the level of self-promotion we have.'
Vicky has gone on to achieve even more success since her win, appearing as a presenter on ITV's This Morning as well as a panellist on Loose Women.
Scarlett has enjoyed a similar career path, leaving Gogglebox behind and becoming a presenter on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, and most recently replacing her jungle queen successor as a presenter on the ITV2 I'm A Celeb companion show for the 2017 series.
It comes after reports suggest that, while Toff will enjoy her own success after being titled the queen of the jungle, she could lose 30 per cent of her profits to ITV.
Vicky and Scarlett have both achieved enormous success since winning I'm a Celeb - both presenting on This Morning and the ITV2 jungle companion show
Go green in Vicky's shirt by PrettyLittleThing
She used to be renowned for bodycon dresses and platform heels back in the Geordie Shore days but Vicky Pattison has undergone something of a style evolution.
The Newcastle native looks nothing short of chic everytime we see her now, and has really developed an elegant yet fashion-forward signature style.
Here the star is wearing pea green trousers by PrettyLittleThing teamed with a light green floral shirt also by the brand. We love this bold colour combo! The cream belted coat by House Of CB then ties the look together.
Wishing you could recreate this outfit? Then there's good news because your wish can very much come true. Click right for Vicky's shirt, then complete the ensemble with the trousers and coat below!
Georgia could face a 30 per cent loss of her earnings following her win on I'm a Celeb because of a draconian standard contract
The Mail on Sunday revealed that a draconian standard contract gives the network the right to claim an extraordinary 30 per cent of her post-show earnings – and allows ITV’s auditors to pore over her books.
The earnings clause, which is in force for 45 days following the end of the show, applies to public appearances, contracts and endorsements.
It is likely to cost the Made In Chelsea star, right – who received £13,000 to appear on the show – hundreds of thousands of pounds.
One agent said: ‘This is as unfair as it gets.’
ITV said: ‘We don’t comment on artists’ contracts.’
Most watched News videos
- Awkward moment Tess Daly is caught in off-camera exchange
- Joe McFadden dances heart out to become champion
- F***ing joke? Paula Radcliffe's husband on Mo Farah's SPOTY win
- Scene of fatal car crash in Birmingham where at least 6 died
- Darius Campbell reveals charity water filter that can 'save lives'
- Shocking footage shows fire breaking out at Cameron House, Scotland
- Footage shows moments after horror car smash in which 6 died
- Police statement after 'horrific' multi-vehicle crash in Birmingham
- Restaurant boss stunned after customers send letter with bill
- Fire rages from car after it exploded with driver stuck inside
- Liam Allan says: 'the next steps are to sue' the police
- Ashley Jensen seen with her husband at the 2008 Emmy Awards
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.