A very modern look! Ariel Winter sparkles in embellished thigh-skimming minidress as she attends the 2017 Tribeca Film Festival
Ariel Winter made a dazzling appearance at the 2017 Tribeca Film Festival at Cinepolis Chelsea in New York City on Saturday.
The Modern Family actress, 19, looked sensational as she sparkled in her bejeweled sequin adorned attire while attending the premiere of Dog Years.
Pulling out all the stops on the evening ensemble, her thigh-skimming minidress best showcased her slender pins.
Scroll down for video
A dazzling performance! Ariel Winter sparkled as she flaunted her slender pins in thigh-skimming bejeweled minidress at film Premiere 'Dog Years' in New York City on Saturday
The glamorous gown was complete with a neckline which appeared like a glittery choker, on trend as ever.
Adding to her height, she sashayed down the red carpet in a pair of decadent towering stilettos to match.
The fashion icon put her phenomenal hourglass figure on display in the clingy sparkly ensemble.
In good company: Ariel was joined by her boyfriend, Levi Meadin (far right) at the premiere
Every angle: The Modern Family actress, 19, looked sensational as she sparkled in her bejeweled sequin adorned attire
Jewels: The fashion icon put her phenomenal hourglass figure on display in the clingy sparkly ensemble
Adding to her height: She sashayed down the red carpet in a pair of decadent towering stilettos to match
Tucking her waist-length raven tresses behind her ears, the sitcom star brought attention to her pretty facial features.
Her big beautiful eyes were accentuated by her deftly touches of smoky eyed make up, teamed with a light pink lipstick.
But in a recent appearance on The View, the actress confessed she has suffered with crippling self-esteem issues before she underwent a breast reduction.
All eyes: The sitcom star brought attention to her pretty facial features by tucking her waist-length raven tresses behind her ears
'I struggled for many years with my own confidence with myself,' she told the co-hosts.
'It was a really long journey to find that confidence.
'And I think it's really important because there are tons of young girls, young boys, people that are older than me, that don't really have a lot of people to look up to that are outspoken about things like that.'
Confession: But the actress admitted she has suffered with crippling self-esteem issues before she underwent a breast reduction
Most watched News videos
- Donald Trump uses two hands to drink water from glass
- ISIS claims it has hacked US Army sites in new propaganda video
- Sheriff reveals horrifying details about woman mauled by dogs
- F***ing joke? Paula Radcliffe's husband on Mo Farah's SPOTY win
- Chanting protestors interrupt Senate vote on tax bill
- Saudi air forces intercept ballistic missiles fired by Yemen rebels
- Woman brings BABY into out-of-control brawl at Florida mall
- Terrifying moment plane crashes at airshow in the Russian Arctic
- Student gets into epic dance battle with teacher
- Liam Allan says: 'the next steps are to sue' the police
- Adorable video of husky dog nuzzling up to newborn baby
- 'Several people killed' after Amtrak train derails near Seattle