New celebrity feud? Joe Jonas throws shade at The Voice coach Boy George as he admits they're 'probably going to butt heads'
Filming is yet to get underway for the 2018 season of The Voice but new coach Joe Jonas is already ready to ruffle some feathers.
Speaking about his newly announced appointment on the Channel Nine reality series, the 28-year-old admitted he may not get along with fellow judge Boy George.
In an interview with Today Extra on Thursday, Joe said there may be some clashes once the show begins.
Scroll down for video
Going head to head! Speaking to Today Extra on Thursday, new Voice coach Joe Jonas (left) admitted he's 'probably going to butt heads' with Boy George (right)
'You know I think we're probably going to butt heads a little bit,' the D.N.C.E singer told hosts David Campbell and Sonia Kruger.
Though acknowledging the likelihood of the two men going head to head, Joe divulged he has a lot of respect for the Culture Club star.
'I'm excited. I'm a huge fan of Boy George but when it comes to competition, it's hard for me to be beat,' Joe added.
'It's hard for me to be beat' The US singer was confident in his ability to win the competition
The eldest Jonas brother was also confident in his ability to win the singing competition with one of his contestants.
Joe explained that he had met fellow coaches Delta Goodrem and Kelly Rowland previously and was looking forward to coming face to face with Boy George, but wasn't letting that get in the way of victory.
'Obviously being in the same room as Boy George is going to be very special but I'm going to feel bad once they lose,' Joe said.
'You know I know they've won a couple, you know Delta's won and I know there's chips on their shoulders but the new kid on the block is coming in strong.'
'The new kid on the block is coming in strong': Joe said he thought he could beat fellow coaches Delta Goodrem (left), Boy George (right) and Kelly Rowland
Joe, whose younger brother Nick once dated Delta, also let slip that his fiancée Sophie Turner may be headed Down Under as well.
He told David and Sonia that it was likely the Game Of Thrones star would make the trip to Sydney to visit him while filming was underway.
The US singer also took to social media to announce his new gig, writing: 'So excited to finally announce that I’m joining @TheVoiceAU on @Channel9 as the 4th Coach! I’m coming for you, Australia!'
'I’m coming for you, Australia!' Joe took to his social media accounts to announce how excited he was to join The Voice Australia
Most watched News videos
- Davina McCall showcases taut abs during 'Toned in Ten' workout
- F***ing joke? Paula Radcliffe's husband on Mo Farah's SPOTY win
- Swedish royal family share adorable festive video for Christmas
- Ashley Jensen seen with her husband at the 2008 Emmy Awards
- Shocking footage shows fire breaking out at Cameron House, Scotland
- Darius Campbell reveals charity water filter that can 'save lives'
- Restaurant boss stunned after customers send letter with bill
- Police statement after 'horrific' multi-vehicle crash in Birmingham
- Liam Allan says: 'the next steps are to sue' the police
- Moving moment Bradley Lowery's parents collect award at SPOTY
- Investigators film benefits cheat working on building site
- Rebecca Adlington flashes her abs in white jumpsuit for SPOTY