The spy who loved her: James Norton, who is tipped to be the next Bond, is pictured kissing his new co-star lover Imogen Poots after splitting with long-term girlfriend Jessie Buckley
- James Norton, tipped to be next Bond, was spotted kissing his co-star
- The 32-year-old Happy Valley star recently broke up with his long term girlfriend
- He is now dating actress Imogen Poots and was spotted kissing her in London
- The pair enjoyed a stroll round Spitalfields market, where they appeared 'in love'
He has been tipped to be the next James Bond. And it seems James Norton has more in common with 007 than just his dashing good looks – as he also has penchant for beautiful women.
The 32-year-old star of TV’s Happy Valley and Grantchester has broken up with his girlfriend of two years, Jessie Buckley, and is now dating actress Imogen Poots.
The 32-year-old star of TV’s Happy Valley and Grantchester has broken up with his girlfriend of two years, Jessie Buckley, and is now dating actress Imogen Poots. The couple shared a PDA in Spitalfields market
In their current roles in Belleville at the Donmar theatre, Norton and Miss Poots, 28, play a self-obsessed couple. Their on-stage relationship is so believable one critic described them as having ‘fizzy chemistry’
James Norton pictured with his ex-girlfriend Jessie Buckley at The Olivier Awards 2017
Wandering round Spitalfields market, they kept stopping to kiss as they explored the shops.
An onlooker said: ‘They appeared to be very much in love. They are clearly very close and seemed relaxed in each other’s company.’
In their current roles in Belleville at the Donmar theatre, Norton and Miss Poots, 28, play a self-obsessed couple.
Their on-stage relationship is so believable one critic described them as having ‘fizzy chemistry’.
To prepare for their parts, Miss Poots said they had to do plenty of ‘oversharing’ and even saw marriage counsellors, something she called a ‘great bonding experience’.
Ex-girlfriend Jessie Buckley and James Norton at the after party of Bug which Mr Norton starred in last year
Norton and Miss Buckley, 27, had been dating since they played siblings in the BBC1 adaption of War And Peace broadcast in January last year.
It is thought that they split up in the summer.
Norton’s role in upcoming BBC1 drama McMafia has reignited speculation that he will become the next Bond after he was seen looking suave in a tuxedo in the series.
One scene also shows him baring a ripped torso as he emerges from the water in swimming trunks.
Jessie Buckley and James Norton played brother and sister Princess Marya and Prince Andrei Bolkonsky in BBC's War and Peace last year
James Norton and his ex-girlfriend Jessie Buckley at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards after party in Berkeley Square Gardens in June last year, since the pair split James has been dating his co-star Imogen Poots
The actor, meanwhile, has told The Big Issue that his heart ‘breaks every morning’ because of Brexit.
He said: ‘It feels like we are spiralling out of control and no one is willing to put the brakes on.’
A representative for Norton declined to comment. Representatives for Miss Buckley and Miss Poots had not responded last night.
Most watched News videos
- Police assist security at overcrowded Westfield shopping centre
- Is this Britain's worst parker? Woman's nightmare in tight space
- 'The family loved having her': Harry talks about Royal Christmas
- Three people have died after head-on collision on NSW South Coast
- William or Harry? Obama chooses his favourite royal
- Moment Jodie Whittaker makes her first appearance as Doctor Who
- Large gruesome cyst being popped at the base of neck
- Adorable moment dog opens Christmas box and finds PUPPY inside
- Laura Plummer's mother reacts to three year prison sentence
- CCTV captures thieves distracting woman to rob her savings
- Real Housewife, Real trouble: Luann de Lesseps appears in court
- Prince Harry kicks off his Radio 4 Today show with Grime song
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.