Ben Affleck spent Christmas with ex Jennifer Garner and their three children...one day before stepping out with girlfriend Lindsay Shookus
He and his estranged wife Jennifer Garner jointly filed for divorce in April.
The actor, 45, was spotted one day later with his girlfriend Lindsay Shookus.
Family time: Ben Affleck spent time with Jennifer and their three children on Christmas day, according to People; pictured on September 10 in NYC while out with his girlfriend
Jennifer and Ben are parents to daughters Violet, 12, and Seraphina, eight, and son Samuel, five.
The former couple, who also spent Thanksgiving together with their kids, separated in June 2015 after 10 years of marriage.
On Tuesday, one day after Christmas, Ben headed to Nobu in Malibu for date night with Lindsay, 37, a Saturday Night Live producer.
A source told People that The Batman actor currently goes to a treatment center as 'part of his daily regiment.'
Amicable: Jennifer and Ben are parents to daughters Violet, 12, and Seraphina, eight, and son Samuel, five; seen on October 31 in Malibu
Currently: Ben is currently in a relationship with Saturday Night Live producer Lindsay Shookus, although he is amicable with Jennifer; seen on Tuesday leaving Nobu in Malibu
The insider added that the star is 'continuing after care.'
Ben also received treatment in 2001 for his alcohol addiction, People reported.
He revealed last March that he 'completed treatment for alcohol addiction,' adding that it's 'something I've dealt with in the past and will continue to confront.'
Good terms: The former couple, who also spent Thanksgiving together with their kids, separated in June 2015 after 10 years of marriage; with their kids Violet and Seraphina
Doting mother: Jennifer spotted out with their son Samuel and daughter Violet in mid October
The Oscar winner continued: 'I want to live life to the fullest and be the best father I can be. I want my kids to know there is no shame in getting help when you need it, and to be a source of strength for anyone out there who needs help but is afraid to take the first step.'
Adding: 'I'm lucky to have the love of my family and friends, including my co-parent, Jen, who has supported me and cared for our kids as I've done the work I set out to do.'
He concluded: 'This was the first of many steps being taken towards a positive recovery.'
Real talk: Ben revealed last March that he 'completed treatment for alcohol addiction,' adding that it's 'something I've dealt with in the past and will continue to confront'
Most watched News videos
- 'The family loved having her': Harry talks about Royal Christmas
- William or Harry? Obama chooses his favourite royal
- Real Housewife, Real trouble: Luann de Lesseps appears in court
- Tiffany Trump uploads Christmas message with Ivanka
- Three people have died after head-on collision on NSW South Coast
- Adorable moment dog opens Christmas box and finds PUPPY inside
- Father shares Christmas video 'same day he killed kids and wife'
- Large gruesome cyst being popped at the base of neck
- Prince Harry kicks off his Radio 4 Today show with Grime song
- Chef and author charged with killing his wife and two children
- Moment Jodie Whittaker makes her first appearance as Doctor Who
- Ohio woman gives first interview after 23 years in jail
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.