Kris Jenner, Kim, and Rob Kardashian say Blac Chyna's restraining order is reason for reality show cancellation... after model filed lawsuit claiming they 'killed' it
- Blac Chyna, 29, is suing momager Kris Jenner, 61, and Kim Kardashian West, 37
- She is also suing ex Rob Kardashian, 30, claiming they 'killed' their reality show
- According to a report from TMZ on Wednesday, the Kardashans have filed legal documents asking that a judge toss the case
- The famous family claim that it was due to Chyna's domestic violence restraining order against Rob which made it impossible to film interactions between the two
- The wannabe rapper claims the family 'slut-shamed' her and sabotaged her TV show
- Chyna also alleges that her ex Rob, 30, physically abused her
The Kardashians are keeping up their legal fight.
According to a report from TMZ on Wednesday, the Kardashans have filed legal documents asking that a judge toss the case from Rob's ex.
Scroll down for video
Not without a fight: Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner (pictured in June) have filed legal documents asking that a judge toss the case from Blac Chyna, according to a Wednesday report from TMZ
Legal battle: The 29-year-old Lashed founder has filed a lawsuit against the two and ex Rob Kardashian (pictured together in May 2016) claiming that they had sabotaged her reality show Rob & Chyna
The famous family claim that it was due to the 29-year-old Lashed founder's domestic violence restraining order against Rob, 30, which made it impossible to film interactions between the two for the program.
Back in September, Chyna - real name Angela White - and Rob settled their custody battle as the youngest Kardashian sibling offered $20K a month in child support if his ex would also drop the domestic charges against him in return according to TMZ.
This has been quite the legal battle as last month, Chyna had dropped her case against Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian as well as Kendall and Kylie Jenner from the list of defendants. However Kim, Kris, and Rob were still named in the suit.
In happier times: Last month it was reported that Chyna is no longer suing four of Rob Kardashian's sisters. The couple are pictured here in May 2016
Chyna had previously been suing the entire Kardashian-Jenner family including ex fiancee Rob, 30, Kourtney, 38, Kim, 37, Khloe, 33, momager Kris, 61, Kendall, 21, and Kylie, 20.
Chyna's lawyer Lisa Bloom told US Weekly that the Kardashians 'decided to start a war by trashing her online repeatedly, so it's on.'
She claims that the cancellation of season two of her reality show Rob & Chyna can be blamed on the reality family, which led to the ex stripper losing out on income, endorsement deals. appearance fees and promotion of her products.
Bloom alleges that the E! network still had interest in doing a second season of the show even though Chyna, born Angela White, and Rob were no longer together.
Off the hook: Chyna had dropped Kourtney [L] and Khloe Kardashian [R] from the list of defendants
Sigh of relief: Kylie [L] and Kendall Jenner [R] are also out of the ex stripper's crosshairs
In the lawsuit, the reality TV star accused Rob of physically abusing her.
She claimed that the incident occurred when she tried to call ex-boyfriend Tyga - with whom she has five-year-old son King Cairo.
Rob 'immediately grabbed the phone from her hand and violently knocked her to the ground where she landed on her hands and knees'.
Legal jeopardy: Kim [L] and Kris [R] were still named in the suit. Pictured here in November 2017
The wannabe rapper then claims she called King's nanny, who took him away, before locking herself in her bedroom.
However, she then alleged that 'Rob Kardashian lost all control and tore the hinges off of Ms. White's bedroom door. Ms. White then retreated to the bathroom, hid in the bathroom closet, and locked the door'.
Chyna also alleges she 'suffered pain and difficulty walking for days' after the incident.
The court documents stated: 'Ms. White suffered pain and difficulty walking for days following the domestic dispute as a result of Rob Kardashian violently knocking her to the ground.'
Ugly breakup: In the lawsuit, the reality TV star accused Rob of physically abusing her. Pictured here in May 2106
Most watched News videos
- 'The family loved having her': Harry talks about Royal Christmas
- William or Harry? Obama chooses his favourite royal
- Three people have died after head-on collision on NSW South Coast
- Large gruesome cyst being popped at the base of neck
- Adorable moment dog opens Christmas box and finds PUPPY inside
- Real Housewife, Real trouble: Luann de Lesseps appears in court
- Police assist security at overcrowded Westfield shopping centre
- Is this Britain's worst parker? Woman's nightmare in tight space
- Father shares Christmas video 'same day he killed kids and wife'
- Thousands of people spend Christmas day homeless on Skid Row
- Chef and author charged with killing his wife and two children
- Laura Plummer's mother reacts to three year prison sentence
No comments have so far been submitted. Why not be the first to send us your thoughts, or debate this issue live on our message boards.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.