Still going strong! Daniel Craig cuts a dapper figure in overcoat carrying Rachel Weisz's bags as they arrive together at JFK airport
They have been married for over six years.
And Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz looked every inch still loved up as they arrived at JFK Airport on Tuesday.
The Skyfall actor, 49, cut a dapper figure in an overcoat as the The Lobster actress, 47, followed suit with her own version.
Loved up: Daniel Craig, 49, and Rachel Weisz, 47, arrived at JFK Airport on Tuesday
Daring to impress, the 007 thespian carried the luggage as he strapped a messenger bag across his chest as well.
He kept his hair cropped short as he rocked retro shades making his way through the busy terminal.
Rachel reflected movie star glamour as she rocked the sophisticated chic overcoat with dark sunglasses.
Her trademark brunette tresses were left long and loose as they cascaded over her petite shoulders.
Strapping: Daring to impress, the 007 thespian carried the luggage as he strapped a messenger bag across his chest as well
Daniel and Rachel, who have been friends since their 20s, tied the knot in a secret New York ceremony in June 2011 after only six months together.
The service was attended by just four guests, including Craig’s 22-year-old daughter Ella, from his first marriage to Scottish actress Fiona Loudon, and Rachel’s son Henry, who was five at the time.
Before she and Daniel got together, Rachel had lived with Neil Morrissey prior to her nine-year relationship with US film director Darren Aronofsky.
She and Aronofsky then split after she teamed up with old friend Daniel on 2011 horror film The Dream House.
Movie star: Rachel reflected movie star glamour as she rocked the sophisticated chic overcoat with dark sunglasses
At the time Daniel – who was married to first wife Fiona Loudon for just two years – was engaged to his girlfriend of seven years, US film producer Satsuki Mitchell.
But they also split, and Craig and Rachel went public with their romance shortly afterwards.
Daniel will be reprising his role as James Bond in the next installment which is due out November 2019 and has yet to confirm title or a director.
And Rachel will next be seen in 2018's The Mercy alongside Colin Firth.
Ouch: Daniel Craig declared in 2015 that he would rather 'slash his wrists' than play 007 again, but was persuaded last year to do one final mission
Most watched News videos
- Kobi the talking Siberian husky tells his owner he loves her
- Best call ever? Lottery ticket holder learns he's scooped £24m
- Paul Sorvino on Weinstein: I'll kill the motherf*****r
- ITV News evacuated live on air after fire alarm goes off
- Moment four sharks swim up to boy in the Bahamas
- Shocking video shows Jacqueline Kent Cooke in street brawl
- Chilling moment mom admits to killing five-year-old daughter
- Sanders says Trump book is 'full of false and fake information'
- Fed up Ryanair passenger gets off plane by jumping out emergency exit
- A video shows a nurse squashing the face of a newborn baby
- Body cam shows fatal officer-involved shooting of Ciara Howard
- Trump says ex-ally Bannon 'changed his tune pretty quick'
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.