Too many Chasers? Hungover Bradley Walsh discovers he joined Instagram while he was drunk at the NTAs... and he blames 'bad girl' Holly Willoughby
You never forget your first post on Instagram - but Bradley Walsh couldn't even remember joining the photo-sharing site when he woke up on Wednesday.¬†
In his first, humorous post, the 57-year-old¬†woke up with a 'headache and an Instagram account', which¬†has already amassed 75k followers.¬†
Scroll down for video¬†¬†
Oops: Bradley Walsh made his social media debut on Wednesday morning, after joining Instagram on a heavy night at the National Television Awards
Though typically comical, Bradley's first selfie was not the most glamorous.
He perfectly captured his 'morning after the night before', with a cup of tea in hand and his other palm propping up his weary head.
A half-eaten biscuit, a cosy cardigan and his messy bedhead all added to the snapshot of his hangover.¬†
The previous evening, The Chase host missed out on the prize for Best Presenter at the event on Tuesday night but celebrated with fellow nominee Holly, regardless.
Taking a selfie: Bradley said he blamed Holly Willoughby (centre, here with Phillip Schofield) for getting him set up
No hard feelings: Bradley lost his chance at NTAs glory to the presenting duo
The pair were snapped in a post on Willoughby's Instagram with her writing: 'I actually love this man @bradderswalsh ‚Ä¶ he's just joined insta!'
'Give him hell', the This Morning host added.
Walsh's first post on Wednesday morning showed him slumped in a chair with a hot drink and a biscuit as he labelled Willoughby a 'bad girl'.
Quite the departure: At the start of the evening, Bradley had looked dapper in a professional shot with his wife Donna and son Barney
He added: 'Oh dear ‚Ä¶ woke up this morning with a headache and an Instagram account', and has managed to collect almost 70,000 followers already.
Walsh and Willoughby also went head to head in the best daytime TV show category, with This Morning beating The Chase to the accolade.
Undeterred by his loss, Walsh joined the team of This Morning on stage during their victory speech, where Willoughby joked he was the show's 'new doctor'.¬†
'Give him hell': Holly told her followers to 'give Bradley hell' as she announced his Instagram debut
Most watched News videos
- Tessa Jowell says she is 'not afraid' after cancer diagnosis
- Undercover FT investigation exposes all-male Dorchester event
- Dramatic moment 19-year-old man is hit by 'Audi' in Derby
- Princess Eugenie talks about new sapphire engagement ring
- Prince Andrew 'overjoyed' at the news of Eugenie's engagement
- Princess Eugenie admits 'love at first sight' with fiancee
- Princess Eugenie on the 'perfect moment' of Jack's proposal
- Simon Barnes who played Tinky Winky in Teletubbies passes away
- 'They should be in prison': SAS Hero Bob Curry on Iranian siege
- Police dashcam footage captures 'reckless' Audi S4 driver
- Man accused of stealing from bins punched to the ground in street
- TfL worker filmed rubbing off Zulu message at Dollis Hill station
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.