Stunningly stylish! Selma Blair shows off her incredibly tiny waist in tailored crop top and hipster flares in NYC
Selma Blair was in New York Monday to promote her dark comedy Mom And Dad that hits select theatres this week.
The actress, 45, kept it casual yet stylish as she arrived for an appearance at AOL Build.
She paired a black cropped short-sleeved top with white pinstripe hipster flares revealing her incredibly slim waist.
Fashionista: Selma Blair, 45, kept it casual yet stylish as she arrived for an appearance at AOL Build wearing a black cropped top and white pinstripe hipster flares
She added a pair of pointed toe black heels and wore her long golden brown locks loose and tumbling down in soft curls.
Earlier, she had arrived at the venue wearing a gray winter overcoat with wide lapels and angled pockets.
Her make-up accentuated her eyes with brown smudged liner and black mascara as well as boldly drawn-in brows.
Her cheeks were brushed with dark blusher and she added dark pink lip color and a touch of gloss.
Looked fabulous: Her tailored short-sleeved top and low-slung trousers showcased the actress's incredibly tiny waist and taut tummy
On trend: Earlier, she had arrived at the venue wearing a gray winter overcoat with wide lapels and angled pockets and in black pointed toe stiletto heels
Blair stars with Nicolas Cage in Mom And Dad that's written and directed by Cage's Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance helmer Brian Taylor.
The two stars play parents who 'lose it' and turn on their two children in a 24-hour spree of violence that the kids have to navigate to survive.
She recently told CinemaBlend.com that no-one should take the premise of the movie too seriously, because she didn't.
'We had to go the B-movie route and leave it that way and just let it stand on its own as 'This is happening, and it's scary as hell',' she explained.
'My first call with the director was 'I don't get it. Is like technology doing it?' I really wanted to know how I play this person that has turned into this zombie. Good mom to good murderer?' she went on.
'He's like 'It doesn't matter,' and I'm like, 'Oh. It doesn't. This is a movie.' That's the whole point.'
New movie: Blair was in New York Monday to promote her dark comedy Mom And Dad in which she stars with Nicolas Cage as parents who go into a murderous rage against their children
It's just for fun: She is unapologetic about describing the film as a B-movie and warns audiences not to take the plot too seriously
Bags of style: Selma looked more than happy to smile to the cameras as she sauntered down the street
All smiles: She grinned as she posed in her sleek coat
Most watched News videos
- 'Shaken me to my core' Larry Nassar gives statement before sentencing
- 'I just signed your death warrant': Judge sentences Nassar
- Simon Barnes who played Tinky Winky in Teletubbies passes away
- California 'House of Horrors' parents appear together in court
- Turpin: CCTV appears to show siblings after parents' arrests
- Rachael Denhollander reads statement at Nassar sentencing
- National champ Mattie Larson slams pedophile doc Larry Nassar
- German civilians visit concentration camp after World War II
- Shocking CCTV of ex Miss Guatemala participant shot in the head
- Sandra McKenzie's iconic vocals in 1990s Bodyform TV advert
- Young boy thrown 10 FEET in the air after chemical explosion
- Undercover FT investigation exposes all-male Dorchester event