'She's excited and anxious': Pregnant Kylie Jenner's boyfriend Travis Scott goes shopping as 'reality star remains in hiding preparing for birth'
Kylie Jenner went into hiding after her pregnancy was revealed last September.
But the reality star boyfriend - rapper Travis Scott - was out in public as he was seen shopping in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Although absent from the outing, the expectant mother, 20, is prepared for the upcoming birth as an insider told People: 'Kylie is definitely ready for baby to arrive!'
Scroll down for video
Shopping spree: Kylie Jenner's boyfriend Travis Scott was seen shopping in Los Angeles on Tuesday
'Coming up on the end of pregnancy, there are a lot of different emotions,' the source continued.
'She’s excited, she’s anxious … there are a lot of feelings, but she’s ready for what’s next.'
The beauty guru is due to give birth to a baby girl in February.
Meanwhile, Travis was surrounded by an entourage as he hit up the upscale fashion boutique Mawell's in West Hollywood.
Gang's all here: He was surrounded by an entourage as he hit up the upscale fashion boutique Mawell's in West Hollywood
Ride or die: Rocking a Sizeup white T-shirt and black Inaltera baseball cap, the Fit To Be King hitmaker made his way Through the parking lot filled with luxury cars
Rocking a Sizeup white T-shirt and black Inaltera baseball cap, the Fit To Be King hitmaker made his way Through the parking lot filled with luxury cars.
He completed his fashion forward look with a pair of patchwork denim, white sneakers, and two necklaces.
Kylie, who just had a crib delivered to her home last week, 'will make an announcement and introduce the baby to her fans' once she's born according to Entertainment Tonight.
Fashion forward: He completed his fashion forward look with a pair of patchwork denim, white sneakers, and two necklaces
ET's source noted that the Kylie Cosmetics founder 'has been chilling at home for the most part and just living her best life.'
The reality star will also speak out on why she 'went "dark" on social media' and why she took a break from being in the public eye.
She's 'definitely not going to deny that she's had a baby, or continue to evade questions about it all,' the website's source added.
The beauty and her beau have been together for eight months after she split from her former flame Tyga.
Hide away: Kylie Jenner went into hiding after her pregnancy was revealed last September; (pictured in April)
Most watched News videos
- Shocking CCTV of ex Miss Guatemala participant shot in the head
- Young boy thrown 10 FEET in the air after chemical explosion
- Shocking moment carer caught on camera slapping dementia patient
- Woman who was groped at festival now the target of online abuse
- Dog frozen it's tracks walking through snow in severe temperatures
- Trump booed after criticizing 'fake media' at Davos
- Paul Young's wife, Stacey, dead after battle against brain cancer
- Horse revives its stricken partner that was about to be put down
- Australian golfer Rhein Gibson throws tantrum Great Abaco Classic
- Frozen to death hare pried from home fence in Kazakhstan
- Piers Morgan asks Trump to apologise for Britain First retweets
- Moment swimming pool in apartment sloshes in high winds