Cruz-ing through the snow! Beckham and pal Tilly Ramsay spend some quality time on an icy outdoor adventure
The Beckhams and the Ramsay families have indulgent dinner parties, share lavish holidays and they have even celebrate Christmas together.
So it's no surprise the famous families set aside some time away from their busy schedules to enjoy time together in the countryside over the weekend.
Youngsters Cruz Beckham, 12, and Matilda 'Tilly' Ramsay, 15, escaped the rest of the clan to explore the area, covered in a thick layer of snow.
Scroll down for video
Cruz-ing through the snow! Cheeky Beckham son played with Tilly Ramsay on their icy outdoor adventure as they escaped the rest of the clan on countryside getaway on Monday
The childhood friends have forged an incredibly close friendship on the back of their dad's footballer David, 42, and TV chef Gordon, 51.
In Tilly's Instagram stories, Cruz showed off his cheeky side when he poked out his tongue for a number of fun selfies.
The Beckham son pulled his grey hood up and layered up with a huge coat while the youngest Ramsay child stayed warm with her beanie and thick coat.
Both of the famous offspring donned long wellies for their snow-covered adventure.
Cheeky: In Tilly's Instagram stories, the youngest Beckham son showed off his cheeky side when he poked out his tongue for a number of fun selfies
Tilly is the youngest child of Gordon and his wife Tana, 42, who have been happily married ever since 1996.
The cosy couple are also parents to their daughter Megan, 18, as well as 17-year-old twins Jack and Holly.
Meanwhile, Cruz is the youngest son of David and his fashionable 43-year-old wife Victoria also known as 'Posh Spice'.
Pals: The childhood friends have forged an incredibly close friendship on the back of their dad's footballer David, 42, and TV chef Gordon, 51
The married lovers, who tied the knot in 1996, raise aspiring photograph Brooklyn, 18, as well as Romeo, 14, and five-year-old Harper.
Despite their kids being so close in age, Gordon divulged in April 2017 that their broods do not have permission to embark on a love story together.
He told TV magazine: 'Three girls and a boy, and three boys and a girl, you'd be amazed at the synergy. We've promised that no one dates anybody. And so far...'
Hell's Kitchen star Gordon then offered an example: 'If Holly said: "Yeah, Brooklyn and I"...It would be: "No Holly".'
Family time: The Beckhams and the Ramsay families have indulgent dinner parties, share lavish holidays and they have even celebrate Christmas together (pictured Gordon, David, Romeo, Cruz, Brooklyn, Megan, Holly and Tilly at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards in California)
Most watched News videos
- Glee star Mark Salling 'commits suicide' after child porn charges
- Emergency services call dispatch after Mark Salling goes missing
- Disturbing footage shows scene where Mark Salling was found dead
- Sleazy landlord caught offering 'sex for rent' deal to woman
- Astonishing moment buffalo herd rescues baby elephant from lions
- Campaigners chant 'Churchill was a racist' as they storm cafe
- Moment woman slips and falls on wet grass after stealing package
- AirBNB ad takes aim at Trump over s***hole country remarks
- Air Force NCO rants about 'black females' in Facebook Live video
- CCTV captures man believed responsible for series of armed raids
- Trump heads to the State of the Union address without Melania
- Daughters of Chris Daykin spent all day with his dead body