Man of style! Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson dons sharp grey suit as he films Ballers alongside Russell Brand
He's the star of the hit HBO series Ballers.
And on Thursday, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson couldn't have looked any more suave in his checkered vest, trousers, and white shirt as he filmed the show alongside Russell Brand in Venice Beach on Thursday.
Season four of the series is set to premiere in the summer of 2018.
Scroll down for video
TV fame: Ballers, starring Dwayne Johnson, is HBO's highest rated half hour show on the premium cable network's roster
Dynamic duo: On Thursday, The Rock and Russell Brand were spotted in Venice Beach shooting scenes for the upcoming season
Johnson looked dapper from head to toe as he sported a silver beard and a fitted suit on set of the comedic drama.
Underneath his grey checked vest he wore a long sleeve white button down shirt tucked into his pants.
And on his feet were a pair of distressed brown dress shoes.
The actor was seen filming alongside co-star Rob Corddry who donned a brown suit.
Dashing: Johnson looked dapper sporting a silver beard and a fitted grey suit
Lights,camera, action: Dwayne was also spotted alongside co-star Rob Corddry in an equally sophisticated brown suit
Russell Brand, playing Lance Klians, didn't look as put together in his pair of distressed denim, a white tank, and a gold patterned bomber jacket.
The comedian looked rocker ready as he strolled down the board walk with a posy of women.
He looked very Russell Brand with a fur trapper on his head and long beaded necklaces slung around his neck.
Russell previously appeared on an episode of the show in 2015.
Wild n out: Russell Brand didn’t look quite as put together in a pair of jeans, a white tank, and a gold patterned bomber jacket
Friendly with fans: As the comedian strolled down the board walk, he didn’t hesitate interacting with passers by
Supporting actor: It’s unclear what role Brand plays in the fourth season of Ballers, but he was spotted with a mic in his hand
For the past couple of days, the show has been shooting massive skateboard and beach scenes in both Venice and Huntington Beach.
The Jumanji actor took to Instagram to express his gratitude towards the background actors on set.
‘Extras always coming thru! These long days ain’t easy, so thank you all so much for your effort. Your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. You guys are rock stars,’ he said in his caption.
Big ballin: Season four of the series is set to premiere in the summer of 2018
Most watched News videos
- Rude person DEMANDS blind man to move guide dog out of way on Tube
- Car flips over onto grass verge during shocking incident on M4
- Moment have-a-go heroes chase off sledgehammer-wielding gang
- Huckabee Sanders talks on Rob Porter resigning from White House
- The wind blows Trump's comb over to reveal giant bald spot
- CCTV shows model Ivana Smit carried into lift hours before death
- Shocking moment car wash worker punched to death by BMW driver
- Adopted student Jerome Robinson swishes shots at basketball game
- Trump walks the Colonnade with Staff Secretary Robert Porter
- Emotional moment Deserae Turner confronts her attacker in court
- The original police interviews with James Bulger's child killers
- REVEALED: Burlesque dancer named in 'circus school sex ring'