Kendall Jenner comes across all shy after a night out as she leaves Beverly Hills restaurant wearing brown sweatshirt and a $4000 Louis Vuitton bag
She is well accustomed to having all eyes on her during her fierce struts down the runway.
The supermodel, 22, spruced up her low-key look with an iridescent $4,000 Louis Vuitton clutch bag which featured applique detailing and a silver shoulder chain.
Scroll down for video
Low-key: Kendall Jenner, 22, left Mastro's Beverly Hills restaurant all camera shy on Tuesday night carrying a iridescent Louis Vuitton clutch bag
Kendall rocked a casual look as she wore a relaxed fit sweatshirt in light brown and comfortable black active leggings.
The statuesque beauty styled up her relaxed yet chic ensemble with a pair of large silver hoop earrings.
The brunette's locks were swept back in a messy bun and her look is completed with some trendy white trainers.
Brunette beauty: The model rocked the casual look as she wore a relaxed fit sweatshirt in light brown and comfortable black active leggings
In all the details: The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star styled up her relaxed yet chic ensemble with a pair of large silver hoop earrings
The reality star, wrapped up in a mint and black fluffy coat, which she teamed with skinny jeans and black leather boots.
Keeping her face covered as she left the eatery, she accessorised with a kooky bag bearing an image of the Mona Lisa.
Looking good: Kendall's brunette locks were swept back in a messy bun and her look is completed with some trendy white trainers
Kendall wore her dark locks scraped back from her face and opted for minimal make-up, before hopping in Blake's Range Rover and heading home for the evening.
The runway queen went public with her romance with the LA Clippers player, 28, back in September, but the couple have only been pictured together on a handful of occasions.
Prior to her relationship with the sportsman, Kendall was linked to rapper ASAP Rocky, 29.
Start as you mean to go on: Kendall kicked off 2018 with a romantic date night with NBA star boyfriend Blake Griffin at Nobu in Malibu, California, on Monday
Blake parted ways with his fiancee Brynn Cameron in July, and the couple raise two children together; son Ford, four, and daughter Finley, 14 months.
Kendall spent New Year's Eve partying up a storm at Dave Chappelle's New Year's Eve bash, with pal pal Fai Khadra posting snaps of the evening on her Instagram page.
The reality star was also joined at the bash by her model best friend, Bella Hadid, 21.
Homeward bound: The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star wrapped up in a mint and black fluffy coat as she hopped in Blake's Range Rover
Most watched News videos
- Dashcam video shows controversial pat-down of Patricia Wilson
- Tooting street and tube station flood due to burst water main
- CCTV shows 'agent and his daughter' near Zizzi restaurant
- Man shockingly verbally abuses woman in disabled parking
- Brutal moment man gets beaten inside Times Square subway station
- CCTV shows series of horrific accidents in sleepy village in Kent
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over non-disclosure agreement
- Shocking moment brave students chase off man with two blades with rucksacks
- Carnage on the coast! Beast from the East devastates marine life
- Shocking moment man confronts his stepdaughter’s bully and attacks
- Nashville mayor resigns after pleading guilty to theft charge
- Does this footage show a TR-3B UFO flying over the sky?