Lawyer in Blac Chyna car crash case asks judge to force a deposition from her... after she avoided court FOUR TIMES
Blac Chyna may be forced to give a deposition in the 2015 car crash case involving her vehicle.
Jon Teller, the lawyer for the plaintiffs whose car was struck by the reality star's white BMW three years ago, requested the judge step in to make her talk, TMZ reported.
According to him, Chyna has been dodging the deposition for nine months, and has cancelled or failed to appear at court on at least four occasions.
Court: Blac Chyna may be forced to give a deposition in the 2015 car crash case involving her vehicle (pictured Thursday)
Teller claims they have been trying to work with her reasonably but have been 'stymied' at every stage, and have no lost patience.
Court documents show they are seeking $4,560 for the delays alone.
One of the victims claim that Chyna was in the car at the time of the crash and behind the wheel, which she adamantly denies, according to TMZ.
The 29-year-old still hasn't shared evidence that she was not in the car and at home at the time of the incident, the victim's lawyer Jon Teller told the website.
Knows something: Jon Teller, the lawyer for the plaintiffs whose car was struck by the reality star's white BMW three years ago, requested the judge step in to make her talk
Teller wants to 'poke holes' through Chyna's story at the deposition, set for this week.
Blac Chyna's white BMW was loaned to her friend Paige Addison, star of the show Boss Nails.
Paige was allegedly driving over the speed limit in 2015 in San Fernando Valley when she ran through as stop sign, hitting an SUV.
She reportedly injured to passengers in the SUV she collided with, TMZ reports.
Close: Chyna's white BMW was loaned to her friend Paige Addison, star of the show Boss Nails; (seen with Addison June 2016)
Passengers of the car claim that they 'saw two African American women in mini skirts leaving the BMW at the time of the accident and jumping into another car.'
Paige, who was charged with a felony hit-and-run, later told police that she was driving and Chyna wasn't in the car.
She was hit with the lawsuit in 2016, which named Chyna as well.
Teller told TMZ that his client 'is no longer active' since the accident and may require invasive back surgery.
Her lifestyle has been 'severely curtailed,' TMZ reports.
Teller says due to pain and suffering, the case could be in the million dollar range; his client wants hundreds of thousands for her medical expenses, the website notes.
Busy: Chyna had time to post this pic to Instagram on Friday, but had to cancel her court appearance four times so far
Most watched News videos
- David's night has sinister turn as Josh leads him to bed
- The Duchess presents a shamrock to Irish Wolfhound Domhnall
- Stunned commuters spot Sir Paul McCartney in economy carriage
- Ross Montgomery allegedly grabs Helen Skelton's bum
- Adorable moment baby hears mum's voice for the first time
- Man seen shouting at patient's daughter for blocking his car
- Southwest Airlines kicks a man and his toddler off of a flight
- Passenger escorted off plane after insulting back crew member
- Cheeky monkey tries to pull tourist's top down
- Pedestrian bridge in Florida collapses, trapping cars underneath
- Tourists flung off ski lift in terrifying accident in Georgia
- What went wrong? Timelapse shows construction of collapsed bridge
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.