George Michael's boyfriend Fadi Fawaz is seen at star's house where he 'will spend Christmas alone' a year after his death
- Late singer's boyfriend was spotted outside Regent's Park home this morning
- Hair stylist, 44, was the first to find him dead at his home in Oxfordshire last year
- He is believed to be living at at the star's £5million central London home
George Michael's boyfriend Fadi Fawaz has been spotted paying a poignant visit to the star's central London home as the one-year anniversary of his death approaches.
The hairdresser, 44, found the singer dead at his other home in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire on December 25 2016.
This morning he was seen entering the late pop legend's £5million Regent's Park mansion, where he is believed to be 'spending Christmas alone'.
This morning Fadi Fawaz was seen entering George Michael's £5million Regent's Park mansion, where he is believed to be 'spending Christmas alone'
The couple are pictured before Michael's death outside his Georgian mansion in Highgate
In recent days Fawaz posted a video from inside his snow-covered car showing the gates of the luxurious home, suggesting he is still living there.
He also took to Instagram to share a never-seen-before home video of the pair, with the caption 'He was my greatest'.
The family of Michael, who died of natural causes aged just 53, are believed to be considering giving the Regent's Park house to Fawaz, reports The Sun.
Michael had another house in the capital in Highgate Village, north of the city, which has turned into a shrine for fans.
Pictured: One of George Michael's two London homes in Regent's Park
The Georgian mansion has been flooded with flowers, photos and candles ever since news of his death broke nearly a year ago to the day.
But local conservationists have recently complained about the 'soggy mess' the year-old tributes are making.
A petition to get a statue of the Wham! singer erected in the area has gathered over 5,000 signatures, but has been slammed by his family who said being such a 'private person', he would not want one.
Fawaz recently took to Instagram to share a never-seen-before home video of the couple, with the caption 'He was my greatest'
Michael's other London home in Highgate, north of the capital (pictured), has become a source of controversy in recent weeks, with local conservationists complaining year-old tributes have become a 'soggy mess'
Most watched News videos
- Sneaky baby checks to see if crying is getting him attention
- Batmobile or stealth fighter? It's world's most expensive SUV
- Piers Morgan says he no longer recognises Ant McPartlin
- Shocking moment man launches vile racist rant on busy tube
- A whole new meaning to drinking like a fish! Fish downs a beer
- Nine-year-old stuns tourists during dance battle in Times Square
- 'UFO' tails after passenger jet and speeds past it
- Body cam footage of police officers saving baby from choking
- Angry customer shoves McDonald’s employee into the fryer
- Shocking moment car ploughs into pedestrians killing one in Reading
- Father holding daughter bungee jumps 200 feet backwards
- Asian couple caught getting amorous outside UNSW in Sydney