Shaping up to be a dad! Broody Meghan persuades Harry to quit smoking, cut down on alcohol and 'get his soldier body' back - so they can start a family straight after the wedding
- According to the New York Daily News, Harry has given up Malboro Lights
- Couple have made no secret of desire to start a family straight after wedding
- Harry has been working out at exclusive KX Gym every day at 7am
- Has also been seeing a nutritional therapist and dropped 10lbs since December
'One of the reasons she got him to quit smoking is because smoking affects sperm production,' a source told the publication.
'It’s no secret among friends that they want to start a family immediately.'
Harry is also said to have lost 10lbs since he and Meghan announced their engagement in December, thanks to workouts at the exclusive KX private members health club in Chelsea where membership costs £575 a month.
The royal has been spotted there at 7am on an almost daily basis, 'getting his soldier body back'.
Prince Harry (pictured in 2009) has given up his beloved Malboro Lights as he and Meghan prepare to start a family
Prince Harry has reportedly quit smoking and cut back on drinking as he and Meghan set their sights on starting a family after their wedding in May
Harry enjoying a cheeky cigarette at the wedding of Captain Nicholas Van Cutsem and Alice Hadden-Paton in 2009
Meghan herself loves to keep fit and goes jogging to clear her head, as well as keeping up her yoga practice.
And it seems she's also keen for Harry to share her healthy eating practices as he's reportedly been working with Gabriela Peacock, the nutritional therapist at exclusive women’s club Grace Belgravia where Meghan is a member.
While the Prince is known for his love of KFC and Haribo, Meghan takes a rather healthier approach.
She previously told Good Housekeeping that her fridge staples are hummus, carrots, green juice, almond milk and chia seed pudding.
Harry pictured in Afghanistan in 2012, is 'getting his soldier body back' with daily 7am workouts
In December 2017, it was reported that Harry had stopped smoking at home at Nottingham Cottage in deference to Meghan.
‘Harry has promised no smoking at all at home. It’s not nice for Meghan as a non-smoker,’ a friend said at the time.
‘So there’s no more hanging out of the window for a quick puff.'
Harry and Meghan have told friends of their hope to start a family 'immediately' after their wedding at Windsor Castle in May
Most watched News videos
- 'You don't want to give it to me?' Harry jokes with five-year-old boy
- Prince Harry and Meghan's wedding invitations are printed
- X-rated audio clip is accidentally played during news report
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle meet teens across Northern Ireland
- Prince Harry and his fiancée Meghan Markle visit Northern Ireland
- Horrible moment woman is tied up and beaten with belt
- CCTV shows officer's movements after killing his constable wife
- Policeman found guilty of killing his constable wife
- CCTV catches four men breaking into a house in Chislehurst
- Gang try to remove camera for the boat race on Putney bridge
- Zoe Ball raises over £1 million for Sport Relief
- Shocking moment man throws boiling soup in woman's face
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.