Tyga faces eviction after Simon Cowell's ex-fiancée Mezhgan Hussainy files lawsuit over missed rent
- Eviction lawsuit claims Tyga stopped paying $40,000 a month rent in January
- Hussainy was engaged to Cowell from 2010 to 2011
- Cowell after split transferred ownership of Beverly Hills house to Hussainy
- Tyga's five-year-old son King Cairo was named as a defendant because the child's name was on the lease
The 25-year-old rapper moved into a Beverly Hills home rented to him by Hussainy in March 2017, according to an article on Thursday by TMZ.
The lawsuit claimed that Tyga, real name Micheal Ray Stevenson, stopped paying rent in January.
Eviction lawsuit: Tyga, shown earlier this month in Los Angeles, was sued by Simon Cowell's ex-fiancee Mezghan Hussainy after failing to pay $40,000 a month rent
Hussainy was seeking to evict the rapper and payment for back rent.
Tyga's five-year-old son King Cairo was named as a defendant because the child's name was on the lease.
Hussainy, 45, was engaged to Cowell, 58, from 2010 to 2011.
They met in 2002 when she was a make-up artist on American Idol and he was a judge on the Fox show.
Seeking payment: Hussainy, shown in March 2014 in London, sued to evict Tyga and for payment of back rent
Cowell proposed to Hussainy on Valentine's Day in 2010 in London and she moved into his Beverly Hills home.
The English producer after ending their engagement in 2011 transferred ownership of his hilltop house in Beverly Hills to Hussainy.
Tyga is the father of King Cairo with is ex-fiancee Blac Chyna, 29.
Former coupe: Cowell, shown with Hussainy in November 2013 in Los Angeles, ended their engagement in 2011 and transferred ownership of his Beverly Hills house to her
The Rack City rapper dated reality star Kylie Jenner, 20, until their split in April 2017.
His ex Blac Chyna has a one-year-old daughter Dream with her ex-fiance Rob Kardashian, 31, who also is Kylie's half-brother.
Kylie announced last month that she had given birth on February 1 to daughter Stormi with her 25-year-old rapper boyfriend Travis Scott, real name Jacques Webster.
The defendants: Tyga is shown last August in Los Angeles with his son King Cairo who was named as a defendant in the lawsuit
Most watched News videos
- 'Woke up and the bed was empty!' Sting surprises wife Trudie on set
- Group including Allison Mack chases car carrying sex cult leader
- Actor Eddie Redmayne arrives at Stephen Hawking's funeral
- Cheetah jumps into van during safari trip in Serengeti park
- Christine McGuinness on husband: 'Wish Paddy would stay home more'
- Robert Downey Jr getting soaked in Muddy Puddle Challenge
- Stephen Hawking's coffin seen before and after the funeral service
- Mother speaks about her son's devastating heroin addiction
- Headless chicken still going strong a week after losing its head
- Katie Price says she's had 'more botox than hot dinners'
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna reveals new Body Lava lotion
- Meghan Markle jokes that one day she'll need all the baby products
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.