Taut and toned! Emily Ratajkowski flaunts midriff in crop top and jeans... after insisting feminism is compatible with sexualization
She has been keeping busy expanding her new swimwear line, Inamorata.
The model, 26, showed off her impeccable physique in the snap thanks to a black graphic cut-off crop top which gave a peek of her toned abs.
Toned and tan: Emily Ratajkowski found some down time to snap a quick boomerang selfie on her Instagram account on Wednesday
Emily paired her crop top with high-waist denim jeans, a burgundy puffer-bomber jacket, and a black leather belt.
The brunette-beauty kept her silky tresses straight down by her shoulders while wearing a minimal amount of make-up.
Emily accessorized with a gold watch and dainty rings.
Effortless: The model turned designer, 26, showed off her impeccable physique in a black graphic cut-off crop top which gave a peek of her toned abs
The look: Emily paired her crop top with high-waist denim jeans, a burgundy puffer-bomber jacket, and a black leather belt
When it comes to showing skin, Emily is anything but shy- which is also why she is Inamorata Swearwear's brand ambassador.
The We Are Your Friends actress told Harper's Bazaar Arabia that she enjoys showing off her body and believes it's liberating.
Emily said: 'I think a lot of people really feel that the idea of a woman being sexual or being sexualized is the opposite of feminism.'
She continued: 'That conversation itself can be oppressive to women, because you're telling them how to dress and how to act, which is actually the opposite of feminism.'
The model went on to muse: 'I don't think that the difference in a president changes cultural issues because all these things were happening with Harvey [Weinstein] under other political reigns.'
However ,she was quick to point out she is a firm believer in supporting victims: 'We need to say, "I believe you, I believe your experience, your truth and your feelings, about what it means to be a woman.
We need to take the responsibility off women to change how they have to act and behave.'
The We Are Your Friends actress told Harper's Bazaar Arabia that she enjoys showing off her body and believes it's liberating
Emily has been in a relationship with musician Jeff Magid for three years, and still manages to have a successful film career on top of her swimwear business.
The London-born California-raised siren has been featured in movies such as Gone Girl and Entourage.
This year, she is set to show off her acting skills in the comedy, I Feel Pretty with Amy Schumer, due for release on June 29.
She's got talent: This year, she is set to show off her acting skills in the comedy, I Feel Pretty with Amy Schumer, due for release on June 29
Most watched News videos
- Shocking final hours of an elephant's life in captivity in India
- Seb the smiley Shiba Inu plays in the snow in adorable video
- Dad tricks daughters to believe they have school on Easter
- Suspected cult leader recorded arguing with man in 2016
- Russia flexes military muscles as Putin shows new missile test
- Hilarious moment baby refuses to say 'mama' in favour of 'dada'
- Racist bus passenger tells black man he 'shouldn't be here'
- Horrifying CCTV shows vicious Pitbull attacking children in Delhi
- Affluenza teen released from jail after less than two years
- Ukraine's ex-president Viktor Yushchenko recalls poisoning
- Texas police caught on camera punching suspect on ground
- Boy who fell into sewage pipe in California found alive