Kylie Minogue reveals her dark side as she steps out with brunette tresses
Style chameleon Kylie Minogue has temporarily shelved her trademark bubbly blonde image.
The singer emerged from her London apartment today sporting darker locks and hair extensions, her sophisticated new look topped off with a stylish charcoal dress and dusty pink coat.
Dark side: Kylie Minogue outside her London apartment today
The change comes as Kylie prepares to take her X2008 tour to her native Australia later this year.
She told her Australian fans: 'It's been such a joy to take this show to so many countries that I've never been to before, but it's a real thrill to be bringing it home to Australia and to be able to share it with you all.'
She has also announced she will visit New Zealand and South America.
On the move: The singer is gearing up to take her tour to her native Australia
Although the star's string of concerts have been a triumph, Kylie admits her latest album wasn't quite as good as she'd hoped.
She says: 'In retrospect we could definitely have bettered it, I'll say that straight up. Given the time we had, it is what it is.
'[But] Wow, In My Arms and 2 Hearts are crackers. They go off like a frog in a sock.'
Most watched News videos
- Racing driver Ryan Savage films shocking road rage incident
- Man inserted phone cable into penis but he got it stuck in bladder
- Police shoot U of Chicago student who charged officer with a pipe
- Car explodes after speeding into intersection while fleeing cops
- Two guys both fall in front of a Victoria Line train
- Grandfather on pension has $45 horserace winnings stolen by woman
- Three armed men try forcing their way into Chicago home
- Shocking moment robbers block road, shoot at Pizza Hut driver
- Nequela Whittaker says she sold her violin to pay for drugs
- Moment intruder attempts to break through grandmother's back door
- Houston Rockets usher shows off his dance moves at NBA game
- Police arrive as good Samaritan pulls driver from burning car