Sarah Harding displays her enormous back tattoo in sweeping black gown at the National Film Awards
On a night dedicated to the best of cinema it was a former pop star who stood out at London’s Porchester Hall on Wednesday evening.
Sporting a suitably elegant black evening dress, Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding caught the eye as she joined a host of celebrities at the National Film Awards.
With a plunging detail the dress gave Sarah, 36, the opportunity to show off the distinctive tattoos covering her upper back as she posed for photos.
Looking good: On a night dedicated to the best of cinema it was Sarah Harding who stood out at the National Film Awards on Wednesday evening
A glittering embellished front gave the look a bold flourish, while its cinched waist and pleated lower half offered an extra touch of drama.
Allowing her outfit to dominate, the singer opted for limited accessories on the night, with a simple black leather clutch proving to be its only notable addition.
Accentuating her features, the singer sported liberally applied make-up selected from a rich colour palette.
Tatt's nice: With a plunging detail, Sarah's dress gave her the opportunity to show off the distinctive tattoos covering her upper back as she posed for photos
Here she comes: Sarah caught the eye as she joined a host of celebrities at the event
War paint: Accentuating her features, the singer sported liberally applied make-up selected from a rich colour palette
Sarah is thought to be back with plasterer Aaron Lacey - just months after she ditched him for Chad Johnson on CBB - although she was unaccompanied on Wednesday night.
A source said: 'They had only been going out for a short time before Sarah went into the CBB House, but she really liked Aaron.
'He was watching the TV every night and saw her with Chad and was heartbroken. But even though Sarah and Chad were seen as an item after the show was over, she knew it wasn't right for her.
'She apologised to Aaron about Chad and hoped they could still be friends. They exchanged a few text messages and it has led to them getting back together again and they're both really happy.'
Going solo: Sarah is thought to be back with plasterer Aaron Lacey - just months after she ditched him for Chad Johnson on CBB - although she was unaccompanied on Wednesday night
Sarah rose to fame in 2002 through ITV talent show Popstars: The Rivals.
She became one fifth of Girls Aloud which also included Cheryl, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh and Nadine.
They achieved a string of twenty consecutive top ten singles in the United Kingdom, including four number ones before splitting.
Their biggest smash was Sound of the Underground which topped the charts for four consecutive weeks in 2002.
Most watched News videos
- Moment intruder attempts to break through grandmother's back door
- Two men arrested in Luton for allegedly shooting Imam
- Fiery crash after 120mph police chase through two states
- Victim treated by police as three teens are stabbed in east London
- Moment MP David Lammy fails to see police in Hackney
- Reckless driver causes lorry to crash after cutting over a motorway
- Stunning moment President Trump THROWS his speech
- Russian ambassador brands Boris Johnson claims 'unacceptable'
- Irate dad drags man off stolen bike on busy Cardiff street
- Grandmother of abused teen Sabrina Ray is sentenced to 20 years
- Exclusive: Van speeds from scene of burglary mins after attack
- 'Heavily disabled' who claimed OVER £500K in benefits caught dancing