Paris Hilton is 'thrilled' for Khloe Kardashian... as she says 'resilient' reality star is purely focused on her baby after cheating scandal
Paris Hilton is 'thrilled' for Khloe Kardashian after the birth of her first child.
The 33-year-old Revenge Body star welcomed her first child, a daughter, into the world with her boyfriend Tristan Thompson earlier this week, and now heiress Paris - who has been friends with Khloe and her famous family for years - couldn't be happier for her pal.
'Thrilled': Paris Jackson, seen at Coachella, has congratulated her friend Khloe Kardashian on the birth of her first child
She said: 'This is all [Khloe] has ever wanted. I talked to Kim [Kardashian West] yesterday and they were flying out there for the birth. Khloé has always wanted to be a mom and she has such a big heart and is so loving.
'She's a natural. This is her dream come true. She's so happy, and I'm thrilled for her.'
Khloe's bundle of joy comes at a turbulent time in her romance with NBA star Tristan, 27, as he was recently accused of cheating on the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star with multiple women, after a video emerged which seemingly showed him leaning in for a kiss with a mystery female.
But Paris, 37, has said Khloe will come out the other side of the scandal, as she's always been 'strong and resilient'.
She added: 'I've known that girl my entire life and she's a strong, resilient woman. I think that all she's focusing on right now is this baby.'
First time mom: Khloe Kardashian is seen during her pregnancy
The businesswoman and DJ admits that Khloe's journey into motherhood has made her feel broody too, and has already started thinking about having a family with her fiancé Chris Zylka.
She gushed: 'I hope when I have my first baby it'll be a girl because the bond you have with your mother is amazing.'
Paris is currently planning her wedding to the 32-year-old actor, and has said she's 'so stressed' as she's trying to juggle her work with the intense amount of planning she still has left to do.
Speaking to People magazine, she said: 'I'm so stressed because I travel so much and am constantly in a different country like every couple of days for all my businesses and my work. It's been hard to plan.'
'Right now, my sister [Nicky] and I are just looking at all the dresses. Different designers are sending us the most beautiful sketches, but it's just so hard to choose, so I think I'm just going to do a couple outfit changes.'
Most watched News videos
- Tristan Thompson and Tania party at the same club
- Tania cheers on Tristan Thompson at Cavaliers game
- GRAPHIC: Man burnt in BBQ explosion shows off gruesome injuries
- Man gets parking ticket from traffic warden sitting in his car
- Busch Gardens gorilla mimics his trainer by doing handstands
- Dashcam: Man appears to grapple with police officer on the ground
- Heart-stopping moment father threatens to throw child off roof
- Horrifying moment knife-weilding 'rapist' attacks woman
- Local weatherman goes on cold weather rant during live show
- Police secure a cordon around the park the girl's body was found in
- McDonald's worker slaps customer after drink was thrown
- Russian MoD test-fires powerful Bazalt missiles in army video
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.