Super sport! Elle Fanning strides through the airport in aquamarine Adidas tracksuit and matching shades
Elle Fanning is a paragon of style on the red carpet.
But the Georgia-born starlet decided to put comfort over fashion Wednesday while touching down at Los Angeles International Airport.
The Beguiled actress, 19, smiled at onlookers as she strode through the terminal in a color-coordinated Adidas set.
Scroll down for video
Well suited! Elle Fanning put comfort over fashion Wednesday while touching down at Los Angeles International Airport wearing an aqua tracksuit
Elle added a pair of square sunglasses in the same blue hue while keeping her light blonde locks down loose.
A pair of white sneakers with pink and grey details covered her feet.
Fanning rolled along a piece of sturdy black luggage with a roomy leather tote on top.
The actress made time to sign a few photos before heading home from her travels.
Shady lady! The Beguiled actress smiled at onlookers as she strode through the terminal in a color-coordinated Adidas set and matching sunglasses
Get sporty in an adidas hoodie like Elle
Traveling in style, Elle Fanning made her way through LAX airport in an adidas hoodie and track pants along with a pair of laceless sneakers and coordinating sunglasses.
The talented young actress was giving us all kinds of sporty vibes in her mint hued top with its signature trefoil logo and striped sleeves. Since the athleisure trend is still going strong, this shirt is a definite must have.
It's available at Bloomingdale's via the link on the right so click it to buy now. Or get a load of our other sporty options below from Xersion, Cotton Emporium, Beyond Yoga and House of Holland.
Blonde beauty! Elle kept her light blonde locks down loose and went makeup-free
Want my autograph? The actress made time to sign a few photos before heading home from her travels.
Just Tuesday the beauty was seen across the pond in England, where she was enjoying London Fashion Week.
She stepped out with sister Dakota while wearing a lovely blue and plum plaid suit teamed with slinky stilettos.
Before that she was in Germany for the Berlin Film Festival.
Sibling love! Just Tuesday the beauty was seen across the pond in England, where she was enjoying London Fashion Week with older sister Dakota, left
Elle has a whirlwind 2018 ahead, with four projects in the pipeline for this year and two more in early development.
Her flicks Teen Spirit and A Rainy Day in New York are currently in post-production while the film Galveston is set for release March 10.
Beyond that, she's been announced as a lead in drama/romance All the Bright Places and the thriller Beware That Girl.
Working hard! Elle has a whirlwind 2018 ahead, with four projects in the pipeline for this year and two more in early development
Most watched News videos
- Karen Brady despairs over entrepreneur's £1000 luxury mug
- Shocking moment woman beaten after hijab deemed 'insufficient'
- 'The mouth is for eating': Uganda's president warns against oral sex
- Drug smugglers caught at Heathrow trying to move £16m of cocaine
- Police release body-cam video of the fatal shooting of Elijah Smith
- Black customer demands free coffee from Starbucks... and gets it
- Callous woman abandons FOUR dogs on waste ground in Texas
- Incredible video of lorry taking mobile home across tiny bridge
- Police threaten to crush vehicles of those caught 'hare coursing'
- Shocking moment shirtless motorist caught performing sex act
- Black man confronts Starbucks manager who denied bathroom code
- Fed-up farmer puts up sign to warn off his complaining neighbours