Polka dot perfection! Katy Perry and Heidi Klum join BFF Minnie Mouse as she gets a star on the Walk Of Fame
Mickey might be her main mouse, but Minnie still loves her girls.
And the Disney icon's famous female friends turned out in force to support her, as she received the honor of a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame on Monday.
Scroll down for video
Polka dot perfection! Katy Perry and Heidi Klum join BFF Minnie Mouse as she gets a star on the Walk Of Fame on Monday in Los Angeles
Fashion faux pas? In what could have been an awkward misstep, Katy picked out the same shade as Minnie - a vibrant red and white
In what could have been an awkward fashion misstep, Katy picked out the same shade as Minnie - a vibrant red and white.
Luckily the cartoon veteran didn't seem to mind, smiling as she and singer Katy exchanged a welcome kiss.
The I Kissed A Girl singer, mouse on this occasion, certainly seemed delighted to be at Minnie's side, linking arms with both her and long-term partner Mickey.
Red, white and you! The I Kissed A Girl singer certainly seemed delighted to be at Minnie's side
Kiss me cupid: As for Heidi, she chose black polka dots in contrast to Minnie's favorite red shade, which she accessorized with a mouse ear headband
Fabulous in flats! Minnie wore yellow shoes for her outing
The trio then paraded down a red carpet - decorated in polka dots, naturally.
As for Heidi, she chose black polka dots in contrast to Minnie's trademark red shade, which she accessorized with a mouse ear headband.
Minnie has waited 90 years to see her name on Hollywood Boulevard - with the date chosen to mark the anniversary of the release of her first movie Steamboat Willie.
Love in her eyes: Katy arrived wearing heart shaped sunglasses
I Kissed A Mouse! Maybe it's time for Katy to update her famous hit
Long time coming: Minnie has been in the business for 90 years
The honor comes 40 years after Mickey, her co-star in that movie, was granted his star.
Minnie's long career has seen her star in more than 70 animated films.
Her star is the 2,627th since the Walk of Fame was completed in 1961, when it had 1,558 stars.
Parade partners: Walt's creations joined arm in arm with Katy
Strike a pose: Katy couldn't help but smile while posing with Minnie
Looking good: Heidi sported polka dots with strappy heels
Good times: Lucy Hale also attended; she looked chic in her Coach ensemble alongside Minnie who also donned custom Coach for the event
Happy: The former Pretty Little Liars star chose a bomber jacket with a graphic T-shirt and a patterned skirt
Pretty: Lucy styled her tresses sleek with a Minnie headband
Most watched News videos
- EMT speaks out after rescue attempt on Southwest Airlines flight
- Husky goes for a ride with his owner on a motorcycle
- Investigative videos show inside Prince's Paisley Park Estate
- Emily Thornberry: UN 'red tape' is stopping weapons inspectors
- Disturbing moment man demonstrates to police how he beat child
- Men free sea turtle trapped in a plastic container
- Surveillance footage shows Prince entering doctor’s office
- How a 12-year-old boy stole his mum's credit card to book Bali trip
- Body cam footage shows officers searching for Kyle Plush in Ohio
- Woman filmed at South African BBQ just before she was murdered
- Commonwealth leaders attend Buckingham Palace for dinner with the Queen
- Maniac in a stolen van rams into police vans during rampage