Lottie Moss turns heads in thigh-skimming yellow dress as she parties with pals at Coachella
But Lottie Moss let her hair down Stateside on Sunday, as she enjoyed a night out at the famous Coachella music festival.
The model, 20, commanded attention in a thigh-skimming mustard dress as she joined her friends at the star-studded event in Indio, California.
Cutting the mustard: Lottie Moss let her hair down Stateside on Sunday, as she enjoyed a night out at the famous Coachella music festival
The blonde beauty certainly turned heads in the figure-hugging mini dress, which stood out from the crowds with its bold mustard hue.
The dress clung tightly to her slender waist and stomach, before cutting off daringly high at her thigh, to leave her enviably long legs to all.
Maintaining the glamorous feel from head to toe, Lottie added a black bomber jacket on top - embellished with sequin flowers - and tied her look together with white leather loafers.
Ready to party: The model, 20, commanded attention in a thigh-skimming mustard dress as she joined her friends at the star-studded event in Indio, California
She accessorised with a selection of chunky gold necklaces, but left her hair and make-up mostly natural to prove her radiant complexion to all, as she embarked on her wild night out at the star-studded event.
Lottie cut a relaxed figure as she holidayed with friends - clearly keen to enjoy a break from her attempts to crack the fashion industry, as the half-sister of supermodel Kate Moss.
The blonde first secured the attention of scouts at the tender age of 13 with her youthful beauty, at the Croydon-born model's wedding to rocker ex-husband Jamie Hince.
Next in line: Lottie is enjoying a break from her model duties at the festival - as she is currently carving a career as in fashion, as the half-sister of supermodel Kate Moss
She has since gone on to release her own PacSun collection, and made her catwalk debut at Paris Fashion Week for Sonia Rykiel in 2015.
Lottie is following in the star-studded footsteps of her supermodel half-sister Kate, who has commanded numerous runways over the years, and has worked on her own eponymous range for Topshop since 2007.
The blonde is now often seen hitting London's party scene with pals from the Made In Chelsea cast.
The socialite previously dated Alex Mytton from the E4 reality series, but their on and off nine-month romance came to an end last July.
Making waves: After being scouted at the age of 13, Lottie has gone on to release her own PacSun collection, and made her catwalk debut at Paris Fashion Week for Sonia Rykiel in 2015
Most watched News videos
- The Queen nods to Frank Skinner's rendition of George Formby song
- Man tasered by police for allegedly assaulting woman on plane
- Obama appears to joke with Melania at Barbara Bush's funeral
- Stockholm city centre flooded by fans in tribute to DJ Avicii
- Woman deliberately trips boy at restaurant as she 'was annoyed'
- Chilling moment pervert lunges at children before exposing penis
- Court video allegedly shows judge verbally assaulting defendants
- Police violently arrest a black woman at an Alabama Waffle House
- Queen rolls her eyes as Prince Charles calls her 'mummy' on stage
- Kick Kennedy posts a tribute on Instagram to Matthew Mellon
- Fun-loving puppy recovering after being left for dead
- Man discusses simple diet change that helped stave off mum's dementia