Dismissed! Kathy Griffin legal battle with neighbor loses steam after judge refused to grant him a restraining order following numerous foul-mouthed run-ins between the two
It looks like Kathy Griffin's legal battle with her Bel Air neighbor is nearing an end.
A judge rejected a request for a restraining order filed by the comedienne's neighbor, American businessman Jeffrey Mezger, earlier this week according to TMZ.
Griffin had her own restraining order dismissed several weeks ago.
Denied: Kathy Griffin had a win in her legal battle with neighbor Jeffrey Mezger this week, as his request for a restraining order against the actress/comedian was denied in court. Above the star is seen March 13
Mutual: Griffin had her own restraining order against Mezger (above) dismissed several weeks ago
The original dispute stems from noise complaints made by Griffin and her boyfriend Randy Bick.
Mezger, who is the CEO and president of KB Homes, has allegedly been caught screaming epithets at Griffin in past audio recordings.
Reportedly, the Emmy winner recorded audio of Mezger saying: 'Hey Randy, go f*** yourself ... Now you're calling the cops? F**k you and f**k Kathy.'
A judge previously tossed out her request to keep her neighbor at a distance.
The start of the feud: The original dispute stems from noise complaints made by Griffin and her boyfriend Randy Bick, seen together after a February 21 court date above
The comic had previously claimed the businessman had thrown trash into her yard, blared Johnny Cash tunes towards her home and yelled profanities at her.
Her boyfriend had also contacted the LAPD to complain about the neighbor's grandchildren for being too loud.
The very public feud began after Griffin and Bick moved into the area in 2016.
Back in the spotlight: Kathy's planning to return to the public stage, nine months after a photo of her holding a model of President Trump's decapitated head made waves (above)
Kathy's planning to return to the public stage, nine months after a photo of her holding a model of President Trump's decapitated head made waves.
Last week Griffin announced that she had just booked upcoming shows at New York's Carnegie Hall and at Washington DC's Kennedy Center during an appearance on HBO's Real Time With Bill Maher.
'I'm dipping my toes into touring again,' Griffin said.
The shows are already full of buzz, with her Carnegie Hall date selling out in just 1 day.
Announcement: Last week Griffin announced that she had just booked upcoming shows at New York's Carnegie Hall and at Washington DC's Kennedy Center during an appearance on HBO's Real Time With Bill Maher (above)
Most watched News videos
- Kick Kennedy posts a tribute on Instagram to Matthew Mellon
- Neighbour films on-duty police officers playing in the park
- Shocking moment fight breaks out in the middle of busy London road
- Disturbing footage shows a Canadian man being lynched in Peru
- Duke of Cambridge leaves Lindo Wing after royal baby birth
- Morgan Freeman denies knowledge of step-granddaughter's text
- Duke of Cambridge smiles and waves leaving Lindo Wing
- Trump forces Melania to hold his hand, then says 'thank you!'
- Sweet moment George appears to put his arm around sister Charlotte
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle leave the Stephen Lawrence service
- Prankster is chased by monkey after pushing it into pond
- Man who trained pug to do Nazi salute refuses to pay £800 fine