Heidi Montag reveals she 'died for a minute' after her 10 plastic surgery procedures in 2009
Heidi Montag has revealed she died on a plastic surgery operating table nearly 10 years ago.
The star spoke out about her marathon plastic surgery session in 2009 to Paper magazine for their Transformation issue.
The former reality star, who is featured in the issue with Christina Aguilera on the cover, revealed that her heart stopped while she recovered from her 10 procedures done in one day.
Harrowing ordeal: Heidi Montag, who welcomed her first child Gunner Stone in October of 2017 with husband Spencer Pratt, has revealed she died on a plastic surgery operating table nearly 10 years ago
The blonde beauty, who welcomed her first child Gunner Stone in October of 2017 with husband Spencer Pratt, talked candidly about the harrowing ordeal.
Heidi had brow-lifts, a second breast augmentation, a second rhinoplasty, ear pinnings and a chin reduction during the surgery.
She told Paper: 'Spencer though he lost me. I died for a minute,' adding that she had Demerol to help with her pain post-surgery.
Before and after: Heidi had brow-lifts, a second breast augmentation, a second rhinoplasty, ear pinnings and a chin reduction during the surgery; (L) in 2008 and (R) in 2010
New addition: The new mom, pictured with husband Spencer Pratt, 34, and baby Gunner, revealed that her heart stopped while she recovered from her 10 procedures done in one day
Heidi also had a 24-hour nurse at her side while she recovered.
Her security guard called Spencer and said: '"Heidi's heart stopped. She's not going to make it." And I easily could've.'
Adding that she doesn't recommend 'cutting yourself up and Deremol isn't anything to play around with. That's how Michael Jackson died.'
Nine years later, Heidi has had her size F breast implants removed and she's focused on her son Gunner.
So sweet: She welcomed her first child Gunner Stone in October of 2017 with husband Spencer
Heidi told Paper her extreme plastic surgery taught her a lot.
She explaind: 'I had to look myself in the mirror every day healing and be like, "What did I do to myself? How did I get here? What is going on?"'
Adding: 'I basically hit that rock bottom moment in my life to realize what was important to me.'
Most watched News videos
- Trump forces Melania to hold his hand, then says 'thank you!'
- Elizabeth Taylor and James Dean star in trailer for 'Giant'
- Man cooly disarms armed robber after being held at gunpoint
- Guy throws dart above girlfriend's head but it hits her in eye
- Performing monkey dressed up as blonde doll in Indonesia
- Sweet moment George appears to put his arm around sister Charlotte
- Shopkeepers fight knife-wielding thief with chilli powder
- Trumps welcome the Macrons to the White House with French kisses
- French President Macron and wife arrive for US state visit
- Man takes matters into his own hands while waiting at Walmart
- Moment lorry driver throws rubbish back into littering tourists' car
- 'Thrice worry now!': Dad-of-three Prince William in good humour