PICTURED: Behati Prinsloo grabs a coffee with Adam Levine in Beverly Hills as she's seen for first time after welcoming daughter Gio
Behati Prinsloo is pictured for the first time after welcoming her second child.
The Victoria's Secret beauty - who welcomed daughter Gio on Thursday - looked fresh-faced as she went out for coffee with husband Adam Levine and their eldest daughter Dusty Rose, 17 months.
Keeping out the winter chill, the 28-year-old model looked snug in a fur leopard print coat as she was spotted leaving a Beverly Hills Starbucks on Wednesday.
Out and about: Behati Prinsloo was pictured out on Wednesday with husband Adam Levine and their daughter Dusty Rose after welcoming their second child last week
The South African born beauty covered her head in a black beanie.
Adam looked sporty in an all-black ensemble with hooded sweater and baseball cap.
The doting dad carried his precious daughter, who matched mom in an animal print fur jacket, in one arm.
Earlier in the day Behati shared the first picture of baby Gio... or a bit of her at least.
The model posted a shot of the tot's feet and captioned it: 'Gio Grace Levine 2/15/18,' adding: 'She’s got her dads toes.'
Coffee run: Keeping out the winter chill, the 28-year-old model looked snug in a fur leopard print coat as she was spotted leaving a Beverly Hills Starbucks
She and Adam, 38, confirmed the good news on Friday to E! News.
The South African-born stunner had been keeping her 5.2million followers up-to-date throughout her pregnancy.
With two babies to now look after, her Maroon 5 frontman hubby is reportedly considering taking a year off from The Voice.
'She’s got her dad's toes': Earlier in the day Behati shared the first picture of baby Gio
Parents: She and husband Adam Levine, 38, confirmed the good news on Friday to E! News
Levine has been serving as a judge on the popular talent show since 2011, but it appears he could be set to take a break from the programme to spend more time with his expanding family.
A source close to the star explained to Life & Style magazine: 'He wants to be at home and chase after his kids.
'After 13 seasons, he feels it's time for a little break from the show.'
Adam has already started participating in the 14th season of the program, meaning he's committed to the show for the next half a year.
As a result, if Adam does decide to take a year off from The Voice, it won't be happening until 2019 at the earliest
Daddy duty: Adam was spotted taking Dusty on a coffee run on Tuesday
Sharing is caring: The South African-born stunner had been keeping her 5.2million followers up-to-date throughout her pregnancy
Most watched News videos
- Trumps welcome the Macrons to the White House with French kisses
- Piers Morgan debates Alfie Evans' parents right to decide
- Sweet moment George appears to put his arm around sister Charlotte
- Man cooly disarms armed robber after being held at gunpoint
- Guy throws dart above girlfriend's head but it hits her in eye
- Man takes matters into his own hands while waiting at Walmart
- Shopkeepers fight knife-wielding thief with chilli powder
- Terrifying moment young boy gets trapped underwater for 9 minutes
- Moment kickboxers viciously attack waiter knocking him out cold
- Cops brutally bash in the head of handcuffed suspect
- 'He needs help in the next hour': Alfie's Dad on current condition
- Moment lorry driver throws rubbish back into littering tourists' car