Mila Kunis goes make-up free as she joins Ashton Kutcher to treat their two kids to frozen yogurt
They enjoyed a date night as they cheered on the Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday.
But Sunday was all about family time for Ashton Kutcher, 40, and Mila Kunis, 34, as the doting parents enjoyed a frozen treat with their two kids in Los Angeles.
The family-of-four made their way to Yogurtland with the two youngest in tow - Wyatt, three, and Dimitri, one.
Treat time: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis stopped by Yogurtland in Los Angeles with their two children - Wyatt, three, and Dimitri, one
Mila went makeup free for the outing as she walked with her daughter to the family car.
The starlet dressed casually in a white cotton shirt with the words, 'I love you. It's personal,' written on the front.
She paired the laid-back ensemble with grey sweats, white lace-up sneakers and a gold charm necklace.
'I love you': Mila went makeup free for the outing and sported a white cotton shirt and grey sweats
Keeping her brown tresses back in a messy bun, the actress showed off her natural beauty as a glimpse of a red bikini top showed underneath her shirt.
Meanwhile, Ashton had his hands full as he carried his son Dimitri, whom the couple welcomed in November 2016.
The actor matched his wife's casual look in a plain grey cotton shirt and distressed jeans.
Daddy's arms: Ashton had his hands full as he carried his son Dimitri, whom the couple welcomed in November 2016
The Ranch star kept his cellphone in hand and donned a beaded bracelet on his free wrist.
He added grey sneakers and a black baseball cap to round out his look.
The pair's adorable son looked at ease in his father's arms in an all-white getup complete with bright blue and orange sneakers.
The fan-favorite couple were sans kids earlier in the week as they enjoyed a Dodgers game.
Fan favorites: Just a few days earlier, Ashton and Mila were spotted enjoying a Los Angeles Dodgers game
Mila swapped the frozen yogurt for a drink as she donned a blue Dodgers hoodie adn striped pants.
Alongside her, Ashton repped their team in a tan LA baseball cap.
Mila and Ashton have been married for nearly three years after tying the knot in July 2015 in Oak Glen, California.
The couple first met when they both starred in That '70s Show from 1998 to 2006.
But romance didn't bloom until after the actor split from his wife of six years, actress Demi Moore, 55, in 2011. Their divorce was finalized in 2013.
Strong bond: The couple first met when they both starred in That '70s Show from 1998 to 2006
Most watched News videos
- World record breaking wave wins XXL surfing award
- Sainsbury's CEO Mike Coupe caught singing We're in the Money
- Car drives into crowd outside Newport nightclub three times
- Crowds watch Queen land in helicopter at Kensington Palace
- Corbyn: 'Sajid Javid needs to deal with Windrush properly'
- Moment two children and two adults fell under a Russian tank
- Woman claims to be mistreated by airlines for being 'fat and black'
- CCTV shows Costa employee throw bucket of water at teenagers
- Terrifying moment car park brawl turns into gun shoot-out
- Clashes continue between ISIS and Syrian forces near Damascus
- Grandmother gets down to the Eurythmics 'Sweet Dreams'
- Russian operations unit takes out 'Jihadist cells'