Justin Bieber indulges in late night snack as he hits up hamburger joint... after touring home in LA
He's been a regular at SoulCycle's spinning classes.
But that doesn't mean Justin Bieber can't enjoy a bit of a cheat day from time to time.
The Baby singer, 24, grabbed a late night snack from Hamburger Haven in West Hollywood on Tuesday.
Late night snack! Justin Bieber grabbed some food from Hamburger Haven in West Hollywood on Tuesday
Leaving the eatery with a small to-go bag, Justin certainly looked ready to kick back and relax with his delicious meal.
The pop star opted for an incognito look as he left the eatery wearing a teal sweatshirt, sweatpants, and slides.
Like numerous other stars, Justin has recently returned from an envy-inducing weekend at Coachella.
But the getaway hasn't slowed the pop star down, with the hit-maker keeping busy these last few days.
Don't sweat it: Leaving the eatery with a small to-go bag, Justin certainly looked ready to kick back and relax with his delicious meal as he rocked a blue sweatshirt and sweatpants
No place like home! The $11 million home Bieber toured on Tuesday has been made available for all to see via an artist's rendering
Cheers! The artist's rendering featured a fully stocked bar which had a priceless view of the city
Justin was seen touring a posh, $11 million contemporary home in Brentwood earlier that day.
The house boasts two stories, large windows, and a privacy hedge on the balcony.
An artist's rendering of the home has made the luxurious home Justin toured available for all the see.
Kicking back: Home owners can rest and relax in front of their stylish fireplace
Home sweet home: The home is indeed a spectacular property
The home is indeed a spectacular property.
The bedroom features it's own modern fireplace and soaring views of the city skyline.
The spacious and opulent living room also was complete with a streamlined fireplace and yet another stunning view of all of LA.
Walls painted black and illuminated with hanging lanterns, even the dining room had it's own distinct flair.
What's cooking? Walls painted black and illuminated with hanging lanterns, even the dining room had it's own distinct flair
Most watched News videos
- Stadium stands and sings the National Anthem a capella
- Man knocked out and hits cars outside Amber Rose event in DC
- Michelle Wolf makes fun of everyone and everything on The Break
- Rain rage: Man headbutts man with umbrella
- Shocking moment man at drive thru restaurant shots robbery suspect
- Woman hilariously shaves her legs by poolside at hotel resort
- Couple's newly bought dream home wrecked by six foot fence
- Teenager cries with joy after receiving surprise graduation present
- Car enthusiast breaks John O'Groats to Land's End land speed record
- 5-star leader: rejection of the Econ minister is 'unacceptable'
- Hippy guru takes over Boris Becker's abandoned Majorcan villa
- Wild jaguar eats leatherback turtle's head on beach