Nicole Kidman looks deep in thought as she joins Reese Witherspoon and Shailene Woodley on Big Little Lies set
For the last few months, Big Little Lies has been filming scenes for its second season in northern California.
But on Monday, Nicole Kidman was seen farther south as she shot scenes for the hit HBO series in Los Angeles.
The 50-year-old actress cut an elegant figure as she joined her co-stars Reese Witherspoon, 42, and Shailene Woodley, 26, on set.
Headed south: Nicole Kidman was on the LA set of Big Little Lies in LA on Monday
The always stylish Far And Away star graced the set with casual sophistication as she donned a long beige coat.
Her fine red tresses were styled straight and glimmered in the sun as they blew back after catching a light gust.
The wife of Keith Urban added a touch of comfort with colorful trainers as she was snapped while making her way into the back seat of a black Maybach.
Witherspoon and Woodley, meanwhile, couldn't stop smiling as they walked side by side along a chain-link fence.
Star trio: The 50-year-old actress cut an elegant figure as she joined her co-stars Reese Witherspoon, 42, and Shailene Woodley, 26, on set
Pulling it back: Woodley's long dark tresses tumbled down across her chest as she did her best to tuck a few locks behind her ears
Woodley's long dark tresses tumbled down across her chest as she did her best to tuck a few locks behind her ears.
Rolling back the sleeves of a dark jacket a couple of inches, the Adrift star grinned while next to her blonde castmate.
Witherspoon's trademark blonde hair was parted down the middle and fell across her pink top.
What a view: On Saturday, speculation arose that filming for the series had come to an end after Kidman shared an idyllic image to Instagram; she was in Monterey
A black cardigan was draped across the star and she pulled up her sleeves as well in an effort to keep cool under the afternoon sun.
On Saturday, speculation arose that filming for the series had come to an end after Kidman shared an idyllic image to Instagram.
The Oscar-winner posted a snap of herself against a scenic backdrop, and captioned the photo: 'It's been an absolute joy to film in #Monterey.
'So sad to leave but thank you for the warmth and hospitality. #BigLittleLies.'
However, it seems that the conjecture was a bit ahead of itself as the trio of stars seemed to have flocked south for a few more shots.
First image: This photo of Nicole with her screen sons and Meryl Streep was released earlier this year by HBO
Most watched News videos
- River of lava gushes rapidly from Kilauea Volcano's Fissure 8
- Former TV presenter John Leslie leaves Edinburgh Sheriff Court
- Shocking moment man killed after mother's coffin fell on him
- Delivery driver caught lobbing boxes of antiques down stairs
- Shocking moment bear turns wild and attacks its circus handler
- Bear attacks its handler as it was whipped at Russian circus
- Ted Cruz trains for basketball match against Jimmy Kimmel
- People try to tackle taxi driver who plunged into crowd in Moscow
- Horrifying moment taxi driver rams crowd in Moscow and flees scene
- Shocking footage shows two men grappling on flight to LAX
- Biker dies after car pulls out without looking on highway
- Muslim plane passenger brands hostess 'f****** b****' over sandwich