Heidi Pratt parades her bikini body on luxury family holiday after losing 40lb after baby Gunner
Heidi Pratt is back in amazing shape eight months after giving birth.
The 31-year-old former reality TV star looked lean and toned as she hit the pool with her family at the luxurious Little Nell resort in Aspen, Colorado, last week.
The blonde beauty wore a two-piece and held onto baby Gunner as she took a dip.
Pool fun: Heidi Pratt showed off her post-baby bikini body while at the luxurious Little Nell resort in Aspen, Colorado, last week
With her long locks pulled up into a high pony tail, the mother-of-one showed off a big smile and amazing body while at the pool.
Her husband Spencer Pratt also joined in the fun.
Speidi, as they're affectionately known by fans, were thrilled to welcome little Gunner into their lives when he was born on October 1 2017.
Pratt recently opened up with People magazine about how fatherhood completely changed his outlook on life, saying: 'My favorite part of fatherhood is seeing a baby so innocent.
Baby love: Speidi, as they're affectionately known by fans, were thrilled to welcome little Gunner into their lives when he was born on October 1 2017
'Until you watch a human being born and watch a little baby growing and learning how to smile and waiting for a baby to giggle … it's definitely made me enjoy humans more,' he even admitted.
The new mom recently shared a flawless bikini photo of herself with a caption detailing what she did to lose the baby weight.
'I am officially back to my pre-pregnancy weight,' began Heidi, who gained 40 pounds.
'I decided that I was going to eat balanced meals (ok I definitely eat chocolate, cookies, something sweet everyday) for breast-feeding reasons and not to have any weight loss pressure.'
Adding: 'Obviously I have had some shakes and teas. My work out tips… Just carrying Gunner around 24 seven LOL! It feels good but hasn't been my priority. Maybe one day I will get back into the gym... #momlife #baby.'
Montag, who underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day back in 2010, hasn't ruled out going under the knife again down the track.
'Maybe I would get my boobs done after all the kids we have,' she told Us Weekly. 'But I might just be over that phase of my life.'
Looking great: With her long locks pulled up into a high pony tail and sporting a blush bikini, the mother-of-one showed off a big smile and her amazing body at the pool
Most watched News videos
- Delivery driver caught lobbing boxes of antiques down stairs
- Incredible moment fearless surfer takes on massive wave in Portugal
- Horse is ruffled by group of 'hit and run' cyclists on main road
- Thomas Markle says Prince Harry was 'open to experiment' of Brexit
- Shocking moment bear turns wild and attacks its circus handler
- Bear attacks its handler as it was whipped at Russian circus
- Horrific moment man slips at Gokak Falls and plunges to his death
- Shocking footage shows two men grappling on flight to LAX
- Violet the Cockatoo barks at bewildered dog in NYC park
- Biker dies after car pulls out without looking on highway
- Former TV presenter John Leslie leaves Edinburgh Sheriff Court
- Muslim plane passenger brands hostess 'f****** b****' over sandwich
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.