Eva Longoria, 41, and Jose Baston, 50, share photo of baby Santi's feet... nearly one week after his birth
Eva Longoria took to Instagram on Monday to share the cutest imaginable snap of her baby boy Santiago.
It showed just his tiny feet as she cupped one and her Televisa president husband Jose 'Pepe' Baston, 50, gently held the other.
The 41-year-old actress added a gushing caption saying: 'Starting off my Monday full of gratitude for this little blessing of a human! Pepe and I want to thank all the nurses at @cedarssinai who took such great care of my baby and I.'
Proud parents: Eva Longoria and her Televisa president husband Jose 'Pepe' Baston each gently cupped one of baby Santi's tiny feet in this adorable Instagram she shared on Monday
She added, 'You are all angels, sharing your knowledge and experience to make sure new moms feel good about going home and caring for this fragile life of a newborn,' she added.
'I love this picture as a reminder that no matter how big you grow Santiago, you will always be my baby! #BabyBaston.'
Their son was born at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles nearly a week ago and weighed in at a healthy 6lbs and 13oz.
'Look who's ready for the Mexico game!': Eva posted this adorable snap of four-day-old baby Santi in his dad's arms wearing a green team Mexico shirt with his nickname and the number eight on the back when Mexico beat South Korea in the soccer World Cup on Saturday
Meanwhile, the couple made sure their tiny tot didn't miss out on any of the soccer World Cup fun.
The Desperate Housewives alum, who is a team Mexico fan, posted an Instagram snap of the newborn in his dad's arms wearing a green team shirt with his nickname, Santi, and the figure 8 on the back.
She captioned it: 'Look who’s ready for #Mexico game! #WorldCup.'
Not long to go: Pepe, 50, was by the side of his heavily pregnant wife, 41, when she received a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame in April
The family were prepping for the team's game against South Korea in Russia on Saturday, which Mexico won 2-1, putting the team at the top of their group.
He wasn't around for Mexico's stunning 1-0 defeat of reigning champs, Germany on June 17.
Eva and Jose met through a mutual friend in 2013, and they wed two years ago, with the actress gushing soon after that having a child together would be 'the icing on the cake'.
Eva is also stepmother to Jose's three children - Natalia, 22, and twins Mariana and Jose, 14 - from his first marriage to Natalia Esperón.
Most watched News videos
- Heather Locklear leaves Ventura County Jail wearing pajamas
- Radiant Queen congratulates young polo player at Royal Windsor Cup
- Prince William visits Jordan ruins where Kate played as child
- Diana's brother Earl Spencer and daughters Kitty and Eliza arrive
- Prince Andrew brings Beatrice and Eugenie to Chelsea Flower Show
- Princess Charlotte and Prince George wave at Harry and Meghan
- Meghan Markle presents Royal Ascot trophy wearing Givenchy
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle present Royal Ascot trophy
- Anthony Bourdain has fun with co-workers days before suicide
- Blue Ivy is shocked by sexy clip of mom and dad at a concert
- Emilia Clarke and Peter Dinklage arrive at Kit Harington's wedding
- Loved ones gather for Kate Spade's funeral in Kansas City
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.