New season, new 'do! Meghan Markle's best friend Jessica Mulroney shows off a very short new hairstyle after cutting her long locks for summer
- The 38-year-old fashion stylist, who is married to Canadian TV host Ben Mulroney, has worn her hair down to the middle of her back for quite some time
- This weekend she debuted a much shorter style on her Instagram account, revealing it was cut by hairstylist Ryan Dowell
- Jessica has been friends with Meghan for years and was an unofficial maid of honor at her wedding to Prince Harry
Meghan Markle's best friend Jessica Mulroney cut her hair this week, and royal fans are in a frenzy over it.
The 38-year-old fashion stylist had previously had super-long locks that fell halfway down her back, but on Saturday she revealed a dramatic new 'do.
While she appears to have kept it the same shade of dark brown, Jessica chopped off quite a few inches and debuted new shoulder-length hair on Instagram this weekend.
New hair! The Duchess of Sussex's best friend Jessica Mulroney showed off her new haircut on Instagram this weekend
'Do care! The 38-year-old fashion stylist showed off her new locks by hairstylist Ryan Dowell
So long: The mother-of-three had previously worn her brown hair quite long
Besties: She and Meghan have been close friends for years, and Jessica is said to help the royal with her fashion choices
'Le change is Le good,' she wrote on Instagram, tagging her stylist Ryan Dowell in the picture.
Though she didn't share more about the decision — and has generally been discrete and not given much away in interviews — the style expert has had a bit to say about her hair in the past.
'I always kick off my beauty regimen starting with the hair!' she told Perfect Wedding Magazine in 2016.
Thousands of fans have liked the image and complimented Jessica on her newly-shorn locks, including friend and actress Abigail Spencer.
The response has been so big one can only imagine how much the public would talk if Meghan ever decided to go shorter.
Even Jessica's husband Ben seemed bewildered by how many people cared about his wife's new 'do. Soon after her hairstyle was covered by a number media outlets, he screengrabbed the articles and shared them in his Instagram stories, joking: 'I'm thinking of frosting my tips for summer. Thoughts?'
What an honor! Though Jessica wasn't officially made of honor at Meghan's wedding, her three kids were in the wedding party
BFF: She fulfilled a role of an unofficial made of honor and was close by Meghan for the wedding
Fam: She and her husband Ben are parents to twins Brian and John Mulroney, both seven, and four-year-old daughter Ivy
Flashback: She and Meghan are pictured in Canada in 2016
Though Jessica wasn't officially Meghan's maid of honor at her wedding to Prince Harry in May, she was close by the entire night, taking on some of the duties in an unofficial capacity.
And her three children with husband Ben Mulroney were in the bridal party. Twins Brian and John Mulroney, both seven, and four-year-old daughter Ivy all appear in official photos from the big day.
'Proud friend. Proud mom,' Jessica wrote on Instagram after the nuptials, sharing a photo of her sons holding Meghan's veil.
Ben, meanwhile, told Your Morning about what it was like to prepare the kids for the responsibility.
'There had been so much talk about getting it right with the rehearsals and these kids are so young. There was a lot of worry that this wouldn’t get done right, but they’re having so much fun with it.
'And that, to me, was the thing that gave me the most pride was that we didn’t put so much pressure on them that this wasn’t joyful for them. It was pretty darn joyful.'
Most watched News videos
- Heather Locklear leaves Ventura County Jail wearing pajamas
- Roseanne asked how she feels about ABC's spin off decision
- Radiant Queen congratulates young polo player at Royal Windsor Cup
- Diana's brother Earl Spencer and daughters Kitty and Eliza arrive
- Prince Andrew brings Beatrice and Eugenie to Chelsea Flower Show
- Bella Murphy post tribute video to her Eddie for fathers day
- Anthony Bourdain has fun with co-workers days before suicide
- Meghan Markle presents Royal Ascot trophy wearing Givenchy
- Cynthia Nixon launches campaign commercial for NY Governor bid
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle present Royal Ascot trophy
- Princess Charlotte and Prince George wave at Harry and Meghan
- Blue Ivy is shocked by sexy clip of mom and dad at a concert
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.