Vanessa Paradis cuts a relaxed figure as she goes make-up free in a floral frock while running errands in Paris
She has the ability to nail glamorous ensembles as well as off-duty chic.
And Vanessa Paradis perfected her casual look as she headed out to buy groceries in Paris on Monday.
The actress, 45, swathed her lithe frame in a red and blue floral patterned dress as she was spotted heading home with some eggs and baguettes.
Relaxed: Vanessa Paradis perfected her casual look as she headed out to buy groceries in Paris on Monday
The ex wife of Johnny Depp glowed in the effortlessly casual look.
Her shirt-style dress was paired with some nude ballet pump style flats, while keeping her look accessory free apart from a delicate gold chain.
The star appeared to go make-up free, but hid her pretty features behind dark shades as she stepped out in the sunny French capital.
Casual: The actress, 45, swathed her lithe frame in a red and blue floral patterned dress as she was spotted heading home with some eggs and baguettes
The French native who was in a 14 year relationship with Johnny, previously told media that she never wished to get married, even after raising Lily-Rose and Jack with the actor.
But after splitting with Johnny in 2012, Paradis formed a relationship with director and screenwriter Samuel Benchetrit, who was previously married to late actress Marie Trintignant.
The couple have been in a relationship since late 2016, are now rumoured to be secretly engaged.
Running errands: The ex of Johnny Depp glowed in the effortlessly casual look
Looking back upon her long-term romance with Depp, the actress told Rolling Stone magazine that: 'Relationships are very difficult. Especially in the racket that I'm in because you're constantly away or they're away and it's hard.
'It wasn't easy on me. It wasn't easy on the kids. So, yeah. The trajectory of that relationship -- you play it out until it goes, one thing leads to another.'
Johnny recently revealed in an interview that his separation from his second wife Amber Heard sent him into a deep depression.
He is thought to have lost almost all of his $600million fortune and, according to the interview, is desperate to explain how, saying the 'truth' is 'full of betrayal'.
He hired new lawyer, Adam Waldman after severing ties with his long-term manager Joel Mandel in 2016.
Stylish: Her shirt-style dress was paired with some nude ballet pump style flats, while keeping her look accessory free apart from a delicate gold chain
Out and about: The star appeared to go make-up free, but hid her pretty features behind dark shades as she stepped out in the sunny French capital
Most watched News videos
- Woman has meltdown when flight diverts for medical emergency
- Unmarked police bikes intercept pair of mopeds riding dangerously
- Trump supporter holds a 'CNN sucks' sign behind Jim Acosta
- Meet the 82-year-old Japanese man living alone on a desert island
- "Why do you hate us?' White woman harasses Mexican man
- Armoured car and water cannon used in Austrian migrant exercise
- Prince William meets President Rivlin during Israel visit
- Mother bear is run over by train attempting to protect its cubs
- Teenager escapes from blazing plane crash in Michigan
- Russian world cup fan Natalia Andreeva stars in photo shoot
- Moment angry woman vandalizes nail salon captured on camera
- Man find skid marks from postie on his lawn (related)
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.