Sarah Jessica Parker is in full-on mom mode as she swaps high fashion for casual clogs on summer outing with the kids
She's forever synonymous with fashion, thanks to her iconic Sex And The City character Carrie Bradshaw.
But on Saturday, Sarah Jessica Parker was spotted showing off her knack for good taste in clothing in a more casual way while out in the Big Apple with her kids.
The 53-year-old still looked amazing in her toned down outfit, sporting a simple gray T-shirt under a matching hooded sweatshirt with khaki-colored capri pants.
Spotted: Sarah Jessica Parker, 53, was seen showing off her knack for good taste fashion in a more casual way while out in the Big Apple with her kids Saturday
Sarah Jessica shielded her eyes with oversize shades and wore platform slingback pumps on her feet.
The actress wore her blonde hair tied back into a tight bun and it looked like she was wearing little or no makeup.
The designer was seen out and about running errands with her three children, who are all on summer break - James Wilkie Broderick, 15, and nine-year-old twins Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick and Tabitha Hodge Broderick.
She held her little girls' hands as the family walked together to get some lunch. James ventured off on his own, walking beside the women in his life with his hands in his pockets.
Family time: The designer was seen out and about running errands with her three children: James Wilkie Broderick, 15, Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick, 9, and Tabitha Hodge Broderick, 9
Latest gig: Sarah currently stars in another HBO hit series called Divorce. It returned for season two in January
The star's husband and the kids' father actor Matthew Broderick, 56, wasn't a part of the summer outing.
Sarah Jessica currently stars in another HBO hit series called Divorce, which returned for season two on January 14.
The show follows Frances, played by SJP, and Robert, played by Thomas Haden Church, as they struggle through a long, drawn out divorce.
It focuses on the middle-aged couple living in the suburbs of New York City as they grapple with the effects of their failing marriage, not just on themselves, but also on their children and friends, ranging from awkward public encounters to difficult private therapy sessions.
Flashback: SJP, pictured here with her former Sex and the City cast, currently stars in another HBO hit series called Divorce
Most watched News videos
- Heather Locklear leaves Ventura County Jail wearing pajamas
- Roseanne asked how she feels about ABC's spin off decision
- Karlie Kloss calls Senate to protest family separation policy
- Bella Murphy post tribute video to her Eddie for fathers day
- Anthony Bourdain has fun with co-workers days before suicide
- Diana's brother Earl Spencer and daughters Kitty and Eliza arrive
- Cynthia Nixon launches campaign commercial for NY Governor bid
- Blue Ivy is shocked by sexy clip of mom and dad at a concert
- Prince Andrew brings Beatrice and Eugenie to Chelsea Flower Show
- Asia Argento posts Instagram stories with her 'Berlin Sisterhood'
- John Legend and other dads change diapers in Pampers commercial
- Stephen Colbert slams Melania's cringeworthy choice of jacket
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.